CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37

It has been a month since Jobe bought me my farm, yes my farm. I still can’t believe it. I called mom the following day. Firstly I told her about my relationship with Vuyo and she was like ‘duh it was so obvious’. And she cried when I told her about the farm. She was super excited that she nearly booked a flight there and then. When bae took me there I was gobsmacked. The house was so beautiful and the plantation was so alive. The open space was so large. About 10 hectares. I met the farm workers and they were so welcoming. I made a decision that I will let the current manager continue working and I will continue working at Fests. 

Well my therapy sessions are going well. After the 1st task Lacy gave me, I saw how many sacrifices I have done for my siblings and how many times they have been thankful. I was so shocked. They are still going well and I can say that I am 60% healed if I was to rate my healing process. 3 weeks ago I told Jobe that I’d like to move out and stay in my farm house.

I told him that even if he didn’t buy me one I would still have moved out and stayed at Sizwe’s crib. At first he was livid and gave me the silent treatment, yoh it was the first time I saw him throwing tantrums and it was quite amusing really. But after reminding him about how my family would feel if they were to discover that I am living with a man he loosened up. I promised him that we will always spend our weekends together either in his place or my place.

Funny fact, Thandeka moved in with us, well not really move in but she spends most of her time in the farm house that she has become umhlali. Although the distance from Fests to my house is far, I manage and I like it here. It’s peaceful. Thabi delivered my i8 a week ago and it so beautiful. She was like ‘now I don’t owe you’. I laughed at her and invited her over for dinner with her bae and they came, I am so in love with their relationship. They are true to themselves and don’t give a fuck what anyone else think and I love that Noluh accepted Thabi’s gangster ass and did not try to change her. I made a decision that we will have a house warming after their wedding which is in a week. My outfit has already arrived and it was designed by Khosi Nkosi. Can’t wait to slay.

Currently I am driving to Alloy in my CH-R. I really love this car. I hardly use the other 2. Londeka has asked me to give her one of them and I was like no Dali, not them. I ordered a Polo TSI for her. It should be delivered in 4 days at home. I know she will love it because it is one of her favourite cars. It’s a surprise so don’t spoil it for her. The reason why it will be delivered this late is that it will be personalized and even the car seats will have her initials. I passed by at Nandos and bought a full chicken with rolls, chips and salad. We really love I grilled chicken no bae so i full chicken siyayiqeda nje sobabili. I park the car, enter the club carrying only the paper bag, phone and car keys. Aviwe screams when she sees me, shocking the customers. She rushes to me and pulls me into a tight hug. Some of the waiters I worked with also come and hug me.
Aviwe: “OMG look at you. You look so sophisticated, beautiful and rich.” I laugh at the last word. I thank her and head to bhuti bae’s office. I open the door and find him typing on his computer.
Me: “delivery for Mr. Sthole.” I say in a manly voice.
Him: “ohh thank you. Please put it on the table there.” he points at the table by the door without even raising his head. “Wait I never ordered…” he raises his head and sees me. He just laughs.

I walk in, place the food on his desk behind the computer and go to hug him. He holds me tight inhaling my scent I also inhales his. He breaks the hug and kisses me, I kiss him back and after a while we break the kiss and I sit on the table and he sits back on his chair. I open the paper bag and take out the meat. He opens the drawer in his desk and take out paper plates and I put the meat and the rolls on them. The way we love eating he even bought paper plates, they stay in his office. We start eating and in between Thandeka barges in.

Thandeka: “hew” she breathes out loud. “I thought I would find you guys were fucking.”
Vuyo: “I am still your brother njalo.” She comes and takes a piece of meat.
Thandeka: “I am sorry bro.”