CHAPTER 39

LUVUYO
I arrive outside Lily’s house and pick her up. I drive us to the restaurant where we will be having our dinner. I can’t stop complimenting her. She looks so elegant and hot. She is wearing a red wine evening gown with side slit and gold heels with gold purse. Red is a great color on her because it complements her skin. The way the dress clings to her body makes Jobe Jr. hard but he won’t be getting any action today because I am a gentleman. I take time to get to know a woman before bedding her. I thought Lwandeka was beautiful but Lily is on another level. I just wonder how I never notice her beauty all this time. We arrive at the restaurant and head to our table. We settle down and order our food.

Me: “so who is Lilian Petersen?”
Her: “I am a normal girl. I live with my brother. Our parents died so it has just been us against the world. We have hustled very hard and we still do. Life is not easy.”
Me: “I can relate to that. When I first came to Jozi I had little money but I had to hustle hard because my sister depended on me. Here we are now.” she smiles.
Her: “we already have something in common.” We both smile. “I don’t have any friends because I am a straight talker and people don’t like it when you tell them the truth that they don’t wanna hear.”
Me: “sometimes you have to withhold the truth from them and just go with the flow because life without friends can be lonely.”
Her: “I will keep that in mind next time.” The food arrives and we start indulging on it.
Me: “so do you have someone in your life? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?” I ask hoping and praying she says no.
Her: “no.” she blushes and look down.
Me: “this is me asking you officially to be my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend Lilian Petersen?” I stand up and make her stand up too. I hold her hand on mine. She giggles shyly and nods. “It would be much better if you say it.”
Her: “yes I would love to be your girlfriend.” She smiles. I quickly pick her up and spin her around. She giggles loud also causing me to laugh. We finally finish our dinner and leave the restaurant. I drive her home and park outside. I open the door for her from the outside and help her out. She stands up straight. I place my hands on her waist.
Me: “thank you for tonight and thank you for agreeing to be my girlfriend.”
Her: “thank you for seeing me worthy of being your girlfriend.” I pull her close to me and we share long, passionate kiss. We finally break the kiss and I plant a perk on her forehead. I bid her farewell, get into my car and drive home.

THANDEKA
The following morning around 5 am I wake up. I am still at Sizwe’s crib. He is still sleeping. I head to his bathroom, use mouthwash for my breath to be fresh, take a quick warm shower using his body wash and dry myself. I use his products to lotion my body. I go to his closet, take out his underwear, sweatpants and vest. I wear them and I must say I look super cool even though they are big. He clears his throat and I turn to look at him standing at the door. Guys Sizwe is beautiful, not handsome but beautiful. How can someone be so beautiful even in the morning? God can I please not catch feelings? I promise I will go to church and quit gangsterism as long as you stop me from falling for him.

Him: “you look cute in those.” He bite his lower lip. “Honestly you look so sexy in my clothes.” I smile.
Me: “whatever Mnguni. I have to go.” I walk up to him, he doesn’t move from the door. “I have my reason for waking up this early so can I please leave?”
Him: “can I please get a kiss before you leave MaSthole?” he pouts. Gosh he looks so cute right now. I stand on my tiptoes and pull him down. I first lick his chin and up to his mouth, he giggles. I bite his lower lip and finally kiss him. We kiss for a while and break it.
Me: “can I go now?”
Him: “sure.” He hands me my slippers and car keys. He walks me out and when I open the car door he moves closer to me and presses his hard dick on my ass. “This is what you always do to me. You make me weak.” If I turn now I might not leave. I climb into the car and close the door. I lower the window.
Me: “you have to save some for next time.” His eyes light up.
Him: “so there will be a next time?” I shrug.
Me: “I don’t know.” I start the engine and drive out.