CHAPTER 31

****************
🎶🎶🎶Samthing Soweto, Mlindo the Vocalist – Lotto🎶🎶🎶
****************
Tonight it is the couple’s outing at Alloy. I am super excited. Last time we chilled as couples was great so I have been looking forward to tonight. I dry myself quickly and exit the bathroom leaving Vuyo inside the shower. I lotion my body, puff my cologne and wear my matching white bra and panties. Vuyo comes out of the bathroom naked and lotions his body slowly. He looks glorious right now. He would be a great model with this body type, his skin looks soft and hard at the same time. I know what he is doing and I am not going to fall for his trap. He knows that his body is my weakness and also his voice so he is doing this on purpose. When he sees that I am not paying attention to him he wears his Emporio Armani underwear.
I wear all dusty pink mini skirt with a beaded belt on top and has slits on sides, a see through short sleeved lace crop top with beads in the chest area, a one button coat and wide fit Fiolla high heels. Top it off with a crème sling bag. I look great guys. Being in varsity will change your fashion sense. Having to see different people with different personalities and different styles will help shape your own style as it did to me. My father left money for me study so with my allowance from my sponsor and mama I would buy clothes, clothes, clothes. You won’t believe that I have about 3 suitcases at home full of clothes, another with just underwear and another with heels only. Vuyo stands still in his underwear with his hands on his waist like a dramatic gossiper.
Him: “mabhebeza yoh, which event are you headed too? Why do you have to be so personal? What did the other kids do to deserve such punishment?” I laugh at his silliness and sit down in front of the dresser to do my make-up.
Me: “stop being silly munchie and get dressed.” I finish my make-up, wear my Bob weave combing it nicely. Not to blow my own horn but I look hot shame.
Vuyo sprays his cologne first then wears a navy Polo Ralph Lauren Purple Label slim fit stretch Chino short, Raw Hem V-neck T-shirt which is dusty pink (copycat) and sneakers EA7 Emporio Armani which are also navy. Damn my man looks dapper and those hairy legs showing are a turn on bafethu. He tops off his look with an A. Lange and Sohne black watch. We head downstairs after taking everything we will need. We find the triple L watching TV, they make noise as we descend the stairs, and Londy is taking a video as always.
Londy: “you guys are nyising shame, you aren’t giving us a chance to catch our breaths day in day out.” She says dramatically fanning herself.
Lande: “give me your phone sisi so I can take pictures.” I hand her my phone. She start taking pictures and we do many poses, even kiss in between.
Me: “okay that’s enough. This ain’t a photo shoot.” I say taking back my phone.
Londy: “you guys should totally do one.”
Lwando: “we also need one as siblings. Just for control.”
Me: “soon mtase.” We laugh and bid the kids farewell.
He is driving the R8 today. It is very rare to see him behind its wheel. His phone automatically connects to the car. He plays Black Coffee and Shekhinah- Your Eyes. It is his favorite song. It has also become my favorite. I sing along and he joins me. Gosh his voice will be the death of me. The song is on repeat and the conversation between us is flowing. We never run out of things to say.
We arrive at Alloy and park at his spot. He gets out and rushes to open the door for me, baby wam bakithi. He locks the car and we head inside through the back door. We go through the passage passing the kitchen and the locker room. We take the elevator to the 2nd floor which is the VVIP section. We find Thabi and Noluh, Fortunate and her baby daddy Qhayiya, yeah we invited her and she was more than happy to join us. We sit down after exchanging hugs and handshakes. As always Nolby is late. We decide that we will order when she arrives. We start talking about a lot of stuff. Nje. At last Nolby arrives with her bae and two other guys and girls. They greet us and sit down.
Fortunate: “now we can order. I am starving. I last ate breakfast.” She signals the hostess and she directs a waiter to us. We order platters and drinks. The waiter who is Lilian jots down our order and leaves our table. You can see that she was trying so hard to keep her cool. She wishes she was the one sitting next to Vuyo now. Shame, a girl can only wish and dream.
Noluh: “so aren’t you going to do any introductions?” she asks eying Nolby.
Nolby: “ohh I almost forgot my darling. That’s Audrey and Ntokozo,” she says pointing at a white girl and a yellow bone guy she came with, “and that is Judith and Brian they are married. Audrey is Steven’s sister and Brian is his cousin. Ntokozo is Steven’s friend and colleague.”
Qhayiya: “how does it feel to have your sister banged by your friend Steven?” he asks and we all bust out laughing. Yoh that was unexpected. I am sure he was thinking out loud.
Steven: “no comment on that.”
Nolby: “and guys this is my bestie Lwah and her bae Jobe; Thabi and Noluh, they are engaged and that’s Fortunate and Qhayiya but you can call him Q.” we continue chatting. The food comes and we start munching.
Audrey: “so Lwah and Jobe how long have you guys been together?”
Jobe: “a month now.”
Brian: “but you’d swear you have been together for a long time. The way you are.”
Me: “I guess when you finally find your soul mate it feels like you have been together for a lifetime.”
Audrey: “that’s so cute.” We finish eating and the waiters collect the dishes and leave only drinks on our table.
Nolby: “so Thabi when are you getting married umuntu edle ukotini?”
Thabi: “on Valentine’s Day.” I stop eating and look at her.
Me: “this coming Valentine’s? The one after this coming January?” I ask to get clarity.
Thabi: “I am sorry for not informing you early. I really am, please forgive me.” I look away.
Nolby: “ungamnaki lo uzoba ryt. Uneconsi futhi uyatefa nje.” I stare at Nolby.
Me: “bitch I am trying to sulk in peace. Ndiyeke tuh.”
Ntokozo: “how do you guys know each other?”
Me: “I am her ex-wife.” Their eyes pop out. “Chill she is my childhood best friend. We have known each other since we were 5.”
Qhayiya: “oh I understand your sulking and I am joining you.” He says and pout his lips, folding his arms to his chest dramatically. We all laugh at him.
Thabi: “I will make it up to you.” I take a sip at my Brutal 8 cider and look at her with a smirk.
Me: “i8” I say with a sheepish smile. She scratches her head. After a while she breathes out heavily.
Thabi: “fine, which colour?”
Me: “silver.”
Thabi: “uyaqolana wemtanabantu.”
Fortunate: “what did you just agree to?”
Thabi: “buying the latest BMW i8.” Everyone exclaims. What? I don’t get what the fuss is about. My friend is a billionaire. What’s a mere i8 gonna do to her bank account?
Steven: “that’s daylight robbery Lwah.”
Me: “I can’t wait for the wedding.”
We continue drinking and talking but I am taking it easy on the alcohol because Brutal 8 is very strong. Soma joins us with his baby mama whom I heard can be a dragon lady sometimes. Her name is Nomagugu but she likes being called Gugu. They order their drinks. The DJ plays Injabulo by Dj Happygal and Gigi Lamayne and Nolby and I scream. We stand up and go to the open area near our table to dance. The DJ continues playing other songs and almost everybody joins us on the dance floor except for Thabi and Ntokozo. I have figured that he is an introvert.
We dance until we decide to take a break. Everybody takes their seats and I tell Vuyo I am going to the restroom. He follows me and takes my hand. I can see that he is leading me to his office. We enter his office and I go to his toilet. I do my business, when I am done I fix myself and head inside his office. I have never really taken a good look at his office. He has a big picture of us on the wall. The one we took when we went to Montecasino before we dated. Another one is the one Londeka took when we were kissing at the restaurant. These are really great pictures. There is also one of me sleeping peacefully, well I have never seen this one before, and I look so adorable like a little angel.
Me: “when did you take this picture?” I say pointing at the one where I am sleeping.
Him: “the first time you spent the night in my room.” He says coming close to me and standing right in front of me, blocking my view. The way he is staring at me, I know he wants me and I also want him but tonight is about couples enjoying themselves, not sex in the office.
Me: “we can go back to the others now.” He shifts and starts walking towards the bathroom, to pee I guess. I continue wondering around until I hear his voice from the bathroom yelling “A little help here”. Really? This is his office, his bathroom, why would he need my help? I enter the bathroom and find him in front of the mirror.
Me: “really? You called me to look at you looking at yourself in the mirror? Unbelievable.” I say rolling my eyes. He bends down holding his chest and I quickly rush to him.
Him: “I think I am having chest pains.”
I panic a little. I stand in front of him doing God knows what and before I know it I am lifted off my feet and placed on top of the sink. He stands between my legs after parting them to accommodate his buffy self. He showers me with kisses all over the uncovered parts of my body before I can even open my mouth. He kisses and suck my neck and I tilt my head giving him fuller access. His other hand goes to my inner thighs, brushing them and I know where it is headed and the other is underneath my top brushing my nipple and pinching it making me cry out. “5 minutes babe, that’s all I am giving you.” I say in his ear while nibbling it. “That’s unfair and you know it.” He replies taking my crop top off. “Life is unfair daddy.” I tease him.