CHAPTER 15

******************
Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained. - Jonathan Harnisch
*****************

#LUVUYO
I wake up and she is still sleeping next to me. She looked so beautiful I can't resist it, so I take my phone and capture a few pictures of my sleeping beauty. When I am done I carry her to her room since she wanna keep our relationship "private". I gentle place her in her bed and cover her in a fleece. I then go back to my room to take a shower, I get dressed in a dark purple suit, black dress shoes, and white shirt and wear my cufflinks that was bought by my sleeping beauty and head downstairs. It is still quiet meaning everyone is still sleeping, I make myself a cereal and eat it while chatting with Soma. We are supposed to go and check out my restaurant in Centurion called Mondisa Diner. When I am done I rinse my bowl and drive to Mondisa Diner in my GTI. When I get there the staff is already in the kitchen as we are about to have a meeting.

Me: "I am very saddened about the passing of Head Chef Munsamy. She was very good at her job and she was very young. She will forever be missed. May her soul rest in peace."
Everyone: "amen"
Me: "so I would like to appoint Chef Mthimkhulu to be our new Head Chef meaning there will be a spot opened for a new Assistant Chef. Worry not, I will find a replacement before Friday because as the festive season is approaching the restaurant will be super busy. Again congrats Mthimkhulu, you deserve this position."
Everyone clapped and cheered, Mthimkhulu was just laughing and smiling.
Me: "well moving on, I am not happy about the way Siyamthanda conducted herself on Thursday night. We don't mix business with pleasure and we don't take our personal issues to work. Even if you see your boyfriend kissing another woman inside my restaurant you will contain yourself and confront them outside not inside. Understood?"
Siya: "yes sir and I am sorry, it will never happen again."
Me: "and Lucas keep up the good work, you have made me proud."
Lucas: "thank you sir."
Me: "now everyone get out there and make me some money."
Everyone goes to their working stations and I head to my office. I find Soma sitting comfortably in my chair. I just settle for the visitor's chair.
Me: "it suits you"
Him: "I know"
Me: "I want you to set a meeting with Noluthando, an upcoming baker. She said she wants to showcase her talent at my restaurant the one at East Rand but I was thinking of bringing her here. I'm pretty sure she makes great cakes and most customers here come with their kids. Check her details on my emails."
Him: "she is really good. She looks like someone who knows her story and lover her job, so where should the meeting be?"
Me: "here and ask her to bring one of her cakes, for tasting purposes and make sure Chef Mthimkhulu is there too, I need her approval on this as they will be working in the same kitchen."
Him: "on it boss, so what's up with you and Lwah?"
Me: "the only thing I can is that I am in love I wouldn't trade her for nothing. "
Him: "we should do double dinner date with her and Lebo"
Me: "great idea" my phone beeps and it is a message from princess saying "waking up not next to you is a total bummer" I call her and she answers immediately.
Me: "morning my love and I'm sorry, I had to rush to MD, there was a crisis there"
Her: "morning, relax I know you're a very busy man, I can't expect you to be always with me 24/7. Anyways have a nice day, I'll see you later if you're not too busy."
Me: "princess don't be like that, you know you're a priority too and I will make time for you"
Her: "no need, I'm going out with my family today. I will see you in the evening."
Me: "I love you."
Her: "I know" she then hangs up.
Soma: "she's mad that she didn't wake up next to you?"
Me: "kind of but she doesn't wanna show it."
Him: "I will tell you when is dragon lady available for the double date."
Me: "please do."

#LWANDEKA
We go to the Mall of Africa. I am driving the Evoque. It's a really comfortable car. We start at game stores and I buy mom a new microwave and 65" FHD Led. The twins are so happy about the TV, they can't wait to get home and plug it in. I then promise mom to upgrade her DSTV to explora. We then go to sheet-street to buy new bedding and we also go to Mr. Price home to buy some home utensils and other things. My mom is worried by how she will carry these things home and I told her that I will have them delivered by Monday, latest would be Wednesday. We go to Foschini to buy her a few clothes, phela mommy got style. Her phone rings and she excuses herself to answer it. She comes back sour.