Chapter 3

Riley's POV:

I had absolutely no idea what was happening. Everything was black, the only thing I could hear was some strange beeping. Everything was a blur, except for one thing.

I remember clearly that I ran away with Maya, and starved myself. I had no idea why I starved myself. I guess I just felt like completely giving up.

But who said I stopped feeling like that? I still do. I know I'm wanted, I know I'm loved, believe me. I just felt like I had no purpose. I'm just a tiny speck in this large world, what difference could I possibly make? I've already screwed up my life anyway. I try too hard to fix things, but it barely works.

I wondered if I was already dead. It sure felt like it. But was it possible to still be in pain when you were already dead? I guess this was my punishment for being so weak, my punishment for being such a coward.

I started remembering something else. I remembered my last words to Maya. I told her that I was sorry, and to tell everyone else that I was sorry. I hope she has already told them. However, I wondered if Maya was still ok herself. But how could I wonder that? I knew Maya is still ok. She's strong.
--------------------------------------------
Maya's POV:

My doctor helped me get ready. I took off the stupid hospital gown to reveal my torn, dirty t-shirt and jeans. I sighed as I jumped off the bed and headed out the door with the doctor.

I peaked through the small window that showed the waiting room. There was the Matthews, Lucas, Farkle, and Shawn. Oh god. I looked down.

"Hey, good luck kid." The doctor shot me a sympathetic smile. "Remember what the nurse taught you."

I took a deep breath through my nose and opened the door slowly. There stood everyone. I stared at them and they stared back. Auggie looked up at everyone confusingly and ran to me.

"MAYA!" He hugged me tightly. I tried to talk, or at least smile, but I just froze there.

"H-hey Aug." I managed to whisper.

"Hey Maya." Topanga smiled. She held out her arms for a hug. I walked up to her and hugged her. She kissed my forehead. "We're all so glad you're ok."

I nodded and looked at Cory. He smiled and held out his arms. I smiled back and hugged him. "We missed you!"

"Hey guys." I looked at Farkle and Lucas.

"Hey Maya." They said in unison. They quickly wrapped me into a hug. "It's good to have you back."

Lastly was Shawn. Oh god, here we go.

I glanced over at Shawn, he glanced back and quickly looked down at the floor. I ran up to him, hugged him, and dug my face into his shirt. He looked at me and hugged back.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"No, I am." I muffled.
--------------------------------------------
Author's note:

What do you guys think so far? Any suggestions? Wishes?

And if you guys have Tumblr or Instagram, what are your usernames? I need more people to follow.