Chapter 31

Topanga's POV:

"CORY!" I yelled out, covering Riley and Maya up.

"Yes?" He yelled back.

"COME UP HERE QUICK!" I stared in disbelief at the two naked teenage girls.
Cory quick comes up.

"Look at them." I pointed at Riley and Maya. His eyes widened as he noticed that they were naked, from what he could see.

"Well...well uh, maybe they aren't completely naked."

"Oh trust me they are."

"You checked?"

"The covers were barely on them when I first came in."

Cory frowned.

"Ok I know that girls can't actually, you know, but I really don't want them doing this stuff! They're too young for it, and what if Auggie walks in on them?"

"I know, I know. I need to know whose idea this was."

"It's hard to believe that either of them would come up with such an idea. Riley can barely even stay up past her curfew and Maya knows better than to just betray our trust like that!"

Riley let out a groan. Both Cory and I watched as she woke up. Her eyes were still closed as she was about to get off the bed, not realizing that she was naked.

"Riley!" I snapped.

Her eyes quickly flashed open. She looked at both of us in confusion, then looked down at herself and let out a scream.

"Oh my god!" She freaked.

"Care to explain?" I gestured Cory out of the room.

"Whyyyy?" He whined.

"This is girl stuff, go."

He left the room, leaving Riley and I alone, while Maya slept.

"I'm waiting."

"I-I-I." She stuttered, looking back at Maya.

"I?"

"I don't remember."

"Well how about you wake up Maya and get this story straight. I'll be in the kitchen when you're done." I said, slightly annoyed.
-------------------------------------------
Maya's POV:

"Maya! Wake up right now!" I heard Riley shout into my ear. I jolted awake.

"Don't do that!" I rubbed my ear. I looked at Riley, who was covered up in a robe. I felt weird, so I took off the covers, revealing that I was completely naked.

Riley sat near the window, watching in amusement as I freaked out.

"What?! How? Who? Why?!"

"You don't remember?"

"Not...not really."

"Well maybe this'll remind you." She said angrily, untying her robe. As I looked at her naked body, flashes of what happened last night came flooding into my head.

"Oh! Oh my god! Riley...I-"

"Yeah." She stood up, tapping her foot in annoyance.

"I'm...I don't know what to say."

"Well how about first you explain why the hell you're drinking? Then you can explain what the hell you were thinking when you were drunk. And lastly, you can explain what we're going to tell my parents, since they already know."

"They know?!"

"Just that we slept naked."

"Good."

"They're still furious. We have to explain what happened."

"We can't tell them about me getting drunk..."

"And we can't tell them that we don't remember."

"Well technically I really didn't remember at first."

She eyed me.

"Alright, don't worry, I'll take full responsibility. I'll say I did it all when you were asleep because I just felt a little lonely."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, why don't we get dressed?"

"Ok."

I got up and started to get dressed. "Hey Riles?"

"Yeah?"

"Was I any good?"

She eyed me again. "Well you were crazy drunk, your breath was disgusting, and you were really scaring me, so no."

"Aww." I frowned. She playfully punched me and we finished getting dressed.

"You can come up now mom!" Riley yelled out. Topanga comes up.

"Alright, did you both get your story straight?" She asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"It was my fault!" Riley jumped in. I looked at her in shock. She really didn't have to do this.

"And what happened?"

"Well, Maya fell asleep and I was bored. So I thought it'd be funny to undress her, then one thing led to another and next thing I knew we were both completely naked. Then I got too tired to get us both dressed again and I fell asleep, nothing else happened."

"Well Riley, I'm disappointed at how immature you acted and you now have to sleep downstairs on the couch for the rest of the week."

"Ok, I'm sorry."

Topanga nodded and walked out of the room.

"What the hell was that?!" I shouted.

"What?"

"Why'd you take the blame? I told you I'll take care of it!"

"Oh yeah. Well I didn't want you to get punished, it wasn't completely your fault anyway, you were drunk. Plus, I always had the power to stop you, but I didn't."

"But I shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place!"

"It's really no big deal."

"It is to me! Riley, don't save me."

"But-"

"No."

She frowned.