Chapter 34

Riley's POV:

I forced the beer down my throat. It burned, it was dry, it was disgusting. I needed something else to get this horrible taste out of my mouth.

"Water! Water please!" I yelled out, trying to not throw up.

"Get the lady some water!" One of the guys yelled out. Soon enough, there was a large cup of water in my hands. I gulped down half of the cup, and then looked at Maya, who tried to keep from laughing.

"I knew you couldn't do it! Come on, let's just get you back home before-"

"No! As long as you're down here, I'm with you." I yelled, taking a glance at the bottle.

She gave me a taunting grin and I took another sip. I felt as if my throat was on fire. I coughed, took a sip of water, and took another sip of beer. This cycle kept going on until I felt the room spin.

"Hey Riles, I think we should go back home." Maya slurred.

"O-ok." I got off of my chair and felt my legs wobble. Maya quickly grabbed onto me as she stood up. She drank more than me, so she had less control. We wobbled out of the bar and down the street. I ended up puking in an alley as Maya was hitting on some 40-year old guy.

After puking, I felt a little better, I was still dizzy, but I was able to walk normally. Maya on the other hand, was completely out of control. She kept hitting on random people and falling down to the floor.

"Riiiiles."

"Yeah?"

"Are we there yet?"

"We probably would've been if you weren't constantly falling and flirting."

"I wasn't flirting!"

"Yeah you were."

"Why would I do that? I love you!"

"Yeah I love you too."

"I know you do, now kiss me!"

"Not now we have to get home!"

"Kiss me!"

"Maya."

"Kiss me!"

"Oh my god Maya we have to get home!"

"Kiss me first!"

"Ugh fine!" I gave her a quick little peck and dragged her up into my room.

"Now let's have sex!" She yelled out as she stumbled onto our bed.

"Maya we can't!"

"Sex!"

"No."

"Sex!"

"Maya I swear to god if you don't go to sleep I'm waking up my parents and telling them that you're drunk!"

"You're drunk too."

"Not as much as you are! They wouldn't believe you if you told them anyway."

"Oh god fine!" She knocked out on the bed and I plopped myself next to her.

I felt her getting even closer and closer to me. She tried kissing me, but I couldn't stand her alcohol breath. I turned away from her and heard her groan. Soon enough, we were both fast asleep.
-------------------------------------------
Maya's POV:

Slam!

"Maya?! Maya?!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I shook in fear as I realized who it was.

I didn't respond.

"Maya?! Where are you? You piece of shit!"

Again, I didn't respond.

"MAYA! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Nothing.

"THAT'S IT!" I could hear his stomps from a mile away. He opened my bedroom door with fury.

I just sat there, staring at him with complete fear.

"I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST 5 MINUTES! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN A LESSON."

"No please don't!"

"TOO BAD." He grabbed me by the hem of my shirt, my face couldn't been any closer to his. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

I felt sick to my stomach as his alcohol breath filled my face.

"YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST PUNISHMENT. ARE YOU READY?"

"Please no!"

"SAY YOU'RE FUCKING READY!"

"I'm-I'm ready."

"ALRIGHT THEN." He smirked. He took me up the the roof of an 80 story building, however the hell he did that. Riley was there too.

He placed me right next to her and tied me up. Riley looked at me with pure sadness written all over her. She had tears endlessly streaming down her face. I was so confused.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" He cackled. He lifted me up into the air and towards the edge of the building.

That's when I felt my heart stop. He threw me down. My last look was his ugly, evil face and her crying out for me.

But that's when she jumped down for me.