Chapter 10

Maya's POV:

It's been two long days before we got a call that Riley was finally ready to go home. A day ago, Farkle planned out the perfect surprise party for her. It was absolutely perfect, except for one thing. Shawn.

We've all tried calling him, texting him. Nothing. We didn't know what to do. Everyone was coming, even Eric and Morgan. I also managed to fit in Feeny, even though I hated the guy. But hey, he basically saved Riley and I's lives.

I felt like it was my fault that Shawn wasn't coming. I mean, nobody has seen or heard of him since the day I got out of the hospital. Not even Cory has been able to reach him. Why is he avoiding me?

Farkle and Lucas quickly came over once I told them that Riley was coming home. They both had a dozen of plastic bags filled with party supplies.

"Wow." I stare at all the bags.

"Yep! There's a cake on it's way here too." Farkle smiled.

"How'd you get a cake ordered by yourself?!"

"Easy, I'm rich."

Lucas and I laugh.

"Alright, let's start setting everything up." Lucas suggested. Farkle and I nod and get to work. After a few minutes, we heard the buzzer go off.

"It's Eric!" "And Morgan!" "And Josh!" "And Alan" "And Amy!"

"They're here!" I ran to buzz them in. Cory and Topanga came down from upstairs.

"They're here already? Wow." Cory chuckles. "Wait a second, where'd you guys get all these stuff?" He looked at us.

"I bought them. I also bought the cake, it's being delivered up here." Farkle said.

"Oh wow, thanks Farkle!"

"Alright guys, as soon as the relatives come up, Cory and I are going to leave to get Riley, ok? I expect everything to be ready and clean. Do you understand me?" Topanga asks.

"Ma'm yes ma'm!" Lucas and Farkle shout.

"Alright they should be here any-"

The door knocks.

"They're here!" Topanga goes to open the door. She greets everyone. Auggie comes running downstairs and leaves with Cory and Topanga.
-------------------------------------------
Farkle's POV:

After meeting and getting to know each other, we all helped out and started preparing for the party. Meeting new people was exhausting.

"Hey! You look like that little Minkus boy!" Eric yelled when he first saw me.

"I'm his son." I laughed.

"Do Cory and Shawn know this!?" His mouth was wide open.

"Yep!"

"Oh my god!"

We all laughed and got to work. Maya was in charge of the food placement. Morgan was in charge of food. Eric was in charge of making sure everything was clean. Lucas, Josh, and I were in charge of decorations. Alan and Amy watched and made sure everything ran smoothly.

After an hour of work, the buzzer went off again.

"What the hell is this thing?!" We heard. It sounded like some old man.

"FEEEEEEENYYYYYYYYY!" Eric shrieked as he heard his voice. He quickly buzzed him in. We all stared at Eric. "MOM! DAD! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! THAT WAS FEENY! GEORGE FEENY!"

"We heard." Alan sighs.

"WHO INVITED FEENY!?" Eric looks around the room. "YOU!" He pointed at Maya.

"What?" Maya looked surprised.

"YOU INVITED FEENY DIDN'T YOU?" He places his hands on both of her shoulders.

"And what if I did?"

He grabs her face and plants a kiss on her cheek. He ran to open the door as Maya stood there, stunned.

"Ewww." She wiped away his kiss with her sleeve and shuddered.