Three

Sunday's are always the best cause it means that we get to be lazier than we already are. We usually lay around or spend time together as a family and it's really nice.

Mom used to make us go to church but she stopped doing that a few years ago. I think it had something to do with Caleb being an annoying idiot like he always is cause he didn't want to go.

I didn't mind going to church cause it was nice, clean and it smelt good.

But every time I walked in the doors, I felt a chill running down my spine from the guilts that eat me up.

So, it wasn't such a bad thing to stop going.

Mom usually does gardening on Sundays, while Caleb does what he does. I think he mainly texts girls or goes out somewhere with his friends.

Caleb is twenty four years old, still acting like a teenager and doesn't have a job. I love my brother to death but I don't think he's going to amount to anything cause he never gets out and explores.

He has his reasons, but never says what they are.

Right now, I was sitting outside on our steps. I was watching the neighbors from across the street cause there was a little girl outside playing. I think she was thirteen but I wasn't too sure.

Of course when we moved here, they were all super friendly and came over to give us food. I can't remember all of their names but I swear they were all lesbians.

Not a problem with me cause I'm one also, but how can so many lesbians live in one place?

It was crazy.

I came out to my mom when I was twelve. She was supportive and loving about it. She never lashed out on me, called me names or threatened to throw me out or hurt me.

She understood and I'm glad about that.

Caleb knows also and he didn't question it. He said that he was glad so I couldn't get pregnant.

Unfortunately, my dad didn't get to know.

He didn't get to know a lot of things that happened in my life.

Sitting on the steps, I heard a door shut and my head shot over towards the neighbors house. I saw that little boy walk away from the truck as he was looking down at something in his hands.

I kept looking at him for a moment until he looks over and caught me staring at him. I slightly smile then wave at him, which he returned it before walking back to the house and going inside.

That boy looked like he was in his pre-teens, which was surprising since his mom didn't look that old. She looked as if she was in her early twenties, which didn't make sense.

I decided not to think about it anymore since it wasn't any of my business. I looked around at the neighbors as I started getting bored then decided to go back inside and be even more bored.

I usually hang out with Kyndra on the weekend, but this weekend she was doing things with her family. Plus they go to church on Sunday's until noon, so I knew that today was off limits.

Laying on the couch, I sighed out in boredom. I made sure that mom and Caleb could both hear me so they can know how bored I am.

Staring at the ceiling was such a thrill. I was having the time of my life watching the light from outside shine on a particular spot and how there was a slight design on the ceiling.

When we moved into this place, it was pretty cool. I mean, I wouldn't say it was the biggest, most expensive house but it was a nice, two-story house that has a lot of character to it.