Nine

The next morning Kyndra and Harvey was waiting for me to get ready, so we can go somewhere and hang out.

It was currently ten in the morning. My mom was at work, and Caleb was somewhere with his friends.

He left around eight this morning, which was weird cause he usually sleeps until noon.

Just throwing on some ripped jeans and a shirt that looked like a sleeping shirt, but I didn't really care cause it was comfortable.

I tied my shoes then grabbed my phone. I met them downstairs as they were waiting for me, and I smiled at them when I reached the bottom steps.

"Let's go." Kyndra smiled then stopped. "Wait, medicine."

Nodding, I walked to the kitchen to find my morning meds before popping a pill in my mouth and downing it was water.

I smiled over at her as she was standing in the doorway with Harvey.

We all walked out of the kitchen and to the front door. I made sure I was the last one to leave so I could lock it.

After I locked the door then placed the key in my pocket as I followed them to Kyndra's car. I stopped when Kyndra stopped and was looking over next door.

"You have got to be kidding me." I look over to where she was looking and saw Dylan walking out to her car. Kyndra turns towards me before placing her hands on her hips. "When were you planning on telling me that our hot ass principal lived next door?"

I shrug. "Didn't think it was important." I walk to her car as Harvey was smiling at me.

"Not important? Girl I'll beat your ass if you think that shit isn't important."

I got into the front seat as Harvey got into the back. When Kyndra got in, she shut the door and stared at me for a while.

"What?" I laughed.

"Addy, the moment I saw that woman I knew that she was sent from the gay heavens."

Harvey leans up and intervenes. "How do you know she's gay?"

Kyndra touched her head. "My gaydar."

"She has a boyfriend." I mentioned.

She looks over at me. "There's a thing called bisexual, Addy. I'm sorry you don't understand since you're fully gay and only like girls."

Kyndra is bisexual.

I'm gay.

Harvey is the straight friend.

We work great together.

Kyndra looks over at the house next door before starting her car. "I know for a fact that woman is sending me bisexual vibes. I can feel it!"

"Please don't stalk her like Caleb does."

All of a sudden, the car stops and I was thankful I had my seat belt on at the time. I would have hit my head on the dash for sure.

"My future husband is spying on other women?" She unbuckles her seat belt. "Nah, this dude isn't going to do this shit."

She starts getting out but I yell at her. "He's gone with his friends!"

Shutting the door, she looks at me before placing her seat belt back on. "He's lucky cause I was about to beat his ass."

"Jesus, help me." I sigh as I lean my head back and look out the window as we were backing out of my driveway.