Forty Six

"Fuck yeah!"

I screamed then leaned my head back to see Dylan looking at me with a confused expression. She was sitting on the couch, reading a book and my head was between her legs with them on either side of my shoulders.

When I made a kill, I yelled too loud and forgot Dylan was behind me on the couch. I thought I was going to get yelled at, but she just looked at me like I was crazy then went back to reading her book.

Being out of school felt weird.

It's been about four days since I graduated and everything was pretty much in the past. I started getting nightmares again about what happened and they wouldn't go away.

My mom suggested therapy, but I refused.

Kyndra was still having nightmares too, but she was also seeing a therapist three days a week.

We all three went out one night, forgetting about everything and just having fun. It took a lot off of our minds and I could definitely see Kyndra finally smiling after all that happened.

But it still haunts me sometimes.

I'm still cutting but not as much.

Just something I can't stop.

Dylan hates it so much. She literally hates when I leave her house and that's why I'm always here. She doesn't like me leaving her, not knowing what's going to happen to me.

She always texts me and sometimes video chats at night to make sure I'm ok.

Of course when mom has work, I'm here with Dylan.

It's like I live here now.

Caleb has been moved in with Katie for almost two weeks now and I'm seriously happy for him.

Mom was finally happy that he moved out and I couldn't help but laugh when she played music and had a few glasses of wine one night.

Everything was pretty much ok.

"It's almost your birthday."

I lean my head back and saw her watching me. I shrug before looking back at my game. "So?"

My birthday was literally nothing too special. It was coming up in a few days and to me, it was just another day.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing."

"Addy.. it's your birthday. You must want something."

Shrugging, I look at the tv. "Eh. Not really."

I felt the couch move then she grabs my neck, pulling my head back. I look up at her as she was smiling, caressing my cheeks gently.

"You sure you don't want anything?" She smiles. "Like.. me?"

"I already have you."

She chuckles, moving her hand slowly over my cheek. "You could have me in a different way." I watch as she smiles, caressing my cheek. "In bed."

My eyebrows rose as she chuckles, leaning down and kissing me. When she pulls back, I stare at her for a moment.

"I want that."

"You do?"

I nod as she chuckles. "Yeah."

"Ok then." She whispers. "I'm all yours on your birthday. Whatever you want to do to me, baby."

She gently kisses me, leaving me wanting more when she pulls back.

I sigh as I try getting my heart to beat back to normal as I continued playing my game.