Fifty Two

My books always go out with a bang hehe. 

Let's see if I topped that

Creature by Jelly Roll^

Apparently Colton was coming over here and I still couldn't believe Dylan was doing this. I honestly know it's a trap and he's up to something but Dylan doesn't think that and still says she's going to talk to him.

She said she has the cops on dial and if he tries anything then she'll call them. She keeps sayig she knows what she's doing and she's not going to fall for anything he says.

When I asked her if she wanted me to leave, she said no. She told me to stay in the house and she'll go outside to talk to him.

"When is he coming?" I ask as we were sitting on the couch.

"In about thirty minutes."

I look over at her for a moment. "You're really gonna do this?"

She looks at me. "We're just going to talk."

"And you think that after y'all talk then he'll just leave us alone?" I chuckle. "I call bullshit."

There's no way in hell that Colton is just going to leave us alone after talking to Dylan. I knew he was planning something else.

As we both sat there and watched tv, I look over at her as she had her legs crossed, looking at the tv. I look her face over before letting my eyes wander down her neck to her arm.

Crossing my arms, I sighed then looked at the tv until I felt Dylan's hand on my leg. I look down at it then over at her as she was looking at me.

She started rubbing my leg and I pushed her hand away. "Uh, excuse me?" I look back at her as she tried placing her hand back on my leg, but I moved it again.

I was struggling trying to keep her hand away from my leg, but she was a little stronger than me and we ended up wrestling on the couch.

She took me down in an instant then hovered over me. "You better let me touch you."

"Or what?" I teased.

"You'll get a punishment."

I acted scared then shivered. "Oh, I'm so scared."

"You better be scared."

Smiling, I wrap my legs around her waist and tightened my hold as I made sure she couldn't go anywhere. I chuckle when I saw her struggling, trying to get out of my grip but I had her now.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she quickly leans down before trying to bite it. "Chill." I watch as she looks at me before looking down between us.

When she looks at me, she smirks. "You know.. I've been horny for a few days now."

"Then lets do it." I grab her shorts thenheard her chuckle.

"Colton is about to be here."

"Oh fuck him." I said, which made her look at me. "Seriously, Dylan. Tell him to leave you alone. Call the cops and let them deal with his ass. I don't want him near you."

She smiles before leaning down and kissing me. "I'm going to talk to him then-"

"You're going to talk to him? The dude tried to kill me, Dylan. He literally held a gun to my head and almost pulled the trigger. If I were you, I wouldn't talk to him at all."

She tried getting up. "Addy, let me up."

"No. As long as you're trapped here then you can't talk to him."