Five

"No way! She's the new principal?" Caleb was a little too excited when I told him about our neighbor being the principal at the high school. He didn't believe me at first, which is typical.

I was playing my game when he came downstairs and I decided to mention to him about our neighbor being the principal.

"Fuck I wish I was back in high school."

Making a face, I shook my head then focused back on my game. I really wish he would go somewhere else cause he keeps distracting me and I'm almost close to beating this level.

"Did you get in trouble just to go see her?" He crossed his arms as he stood next to the couch.

I look up at him then paused my game. "What?" I swear my brother needs a few more brain cells. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

"If I was back in high school, I would get in trouble everyday of the week just to be near her."

"You're revolting." I made a face then looked back at my game as I unpause it.

He sits on the arm of the couch and continues to harrass me. "You can't look me in the eyes and tell me she isn't fine as fuck, Addy. You're gay and you can't look at me and tell me she isn't beautiful."

Pausing my game, I look at him. "She's beautiful but I'm not humping my pillow at night like you are."

Mom walks in before he can talk back. "How was school babygirl?"

"It was great."

Caleb chuckles. "Apparently our neighbor is the new principal."

"Really?" Mom came around the couch to look at us both.

I look at her then nod, focusing back on my game. "Yeah. I even saw her son there today."

It was weird seeing him there, cause I thought he was twelve or thirteen. I mean, I know most fourteen year olds start their high school years but he looks way too young.

"How old is that boy? He must be a genius to be there at such a young age." Mom spoke.

"Just a higher IQ than Caleb, shouldn't be hard to get into high school young."

Caleb looks at me then threatens to say something but mom stops him. "Caleb go do whatever you do. Leave Addy alone."

He makes a face as she walks around him. "She was harassing me."

I laugh as my eyes stay on the tv. "I never harassed you in any way, bro. You're the one drooling over our neighbor and won't shut up about her."

"Believe me or not but I swear that woman will become my wife one day."

Rolling my eyes, I thanked the heavens that he left. I was so into my game that I didn't want anything distracting me at all.

Just when I was about to shoot someone, I heard the doorbell ring and I got shot instead. "Are you serious." I sigh as I placed the controller down then got up.

I heard mom open the door then walked through the hall and stopped when I saw our neighbor standing at the door. I lean against the wall as they were talking then mom invited her inside.

Mom smiles at me before turning back towards our guest. "By the way, I didn't know you were going to be the new principal at the high school."

They walked past me and I saw that woman smile at me before disappearing in the kitchen. I walked in after them to grab some snacks and a drink from the fridge.

"Why did you decide to come in so late?" Mom asks. "It's only a few short months until school ends."

I grab a drink as I glance over at them. I saw mom pouring some sugar into a container, so I guess that woman didn't hesitate when mom was being serious about coming over for sugar.