Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Babe?" Link walks through the front door a few days later, just landing back in Arizona. He watches her walk out of the laundry room. "Hello there," he smiles, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her softly.

"Glad you're back."

"I'm very happy to be back."

"How did you get here?"

"I got a car at the airport."

"I could have picked you up"

"I know," he smiles. "We got her by the way."

"You did?"

"Yep," he nods.

"Did you see Trevor?" she asks softly.

"Yes I did. I kinda invited him to our wedding."

"Wait, what?" she laughs.

"He was pretty sad to be honest, but he does feel really bad about what happened and he's happy for us, so I invited him."

"He is? Happy for us?"

"Yeah he's a good guy. He just made some really really bad decisions."

"Okay then. My ex-husband is coming to my wedding," she says, making sure it sounds just as crazy coming out of her mouth.

"Yes he is," he smiles, leaning down to kiss her as her mom walks in with Breanna right behind her, carrying her new baby.

"Hi there you two," her mom greets.

"Hi," Juliane smiles, patting Link's hip before walking away.

"You have a dress to go try on," Breanna smiles.

"Do you want me to watch the baby?" Link offers.

"If you don't care," Breanna says, walking over.

"Not at all," he shrugs. He takes the two month old baby, rocking her a little in his arms. "I'll be here, you all go have fun."

Juliane's heart melts seeinghfm with the little girl as the ladies head out to enjoy their day of shopping.

"So are you excited?" Breanna asks, looking back at Juliane in the backseat. Jan driving.

"Yeah. Guys did you see Link with her?"

"Keep your pants on," Breanna smirks.

"It's hard around him," Juliane smirks. "So, speaking of babies, I'm not longer taking my birth control."

"For how long?"

"How long have I been off it?"

"Yeah. I think your mom wants to know if you're pregnant."

Juliane laughs. "I've only been off of it like a week and Link only got back today and he's been gone for like four days."

"Oh honey," her mom siles. "Come on, let's go get this dress stuff done with so we can celebrate later."