Chapter Twenty-Seven

Over the course of the next few days, Link, Juliane and Éliane have flown to Arizona, packing up their things, getting Juliane's things from her parents and flying from Arizona to the United Kingdom, with a few layovers along the way. Juliane meeting a few people from the CIA as well. After several hours of being on a plane, they land in London and get off, Link grabbing their bags and climbing into a black SUV --heading to the city.

They pull up to an older section of the city and Link grabs their bags and they head inside and get on the elevator and head upstairs. Stepping into the loft style apartment, windows all around it as they can see out towards the cloudy city. The landmarks such as Big Ben and the old bridges coming into view.

"You'll like Paris more," Éliane smiles.

"Have I ever told you how full of themselves French people are?" Link winks at Juliane.

Juliane chuckles, listening to them bicker like siblings. Éliane heading out.

"They are also very sensitive," he laughs. "Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah I think so."

"It's okay if you're not. This is not exactly a situation that you could classify as ordinary."

"No it's not," Juliane agrees.

"I would love to show you around the city but I don't think we will have that much time on this visit."

"It's okay."

"Let's get back to work," Link smiles, pulling out the laptop they retrieved from Trevor's work and also his personal laptop. They go through a lot of information, trying to see if they can connect his work trips to any events that have happened.

"Are yo two ready to eat?" Éliane walks in about half an hour later. Her French accent sounding much more natural than her old accent.

"Yeah I'm pretty hungry."

"Good," Éliane nods.

"Finally some good food," Link smiles. The trio heading out to the local pub.