3• Expectations

You drive home after a long and consuming day.

You enter your house to find your mother sitting in the living room, already. She was scrolling through her mobile, drinking coffee.

You remember she had said that she had an early morning shift today.

"Hey, mom" you greet her.

"Oh, sit y/n, I'll get you a coffee and tell me about the interview..." she said as she rose up to walk towards the kitchen, keeping down her glasses.

"Don't bother mom, I have more important things to talk about" you say, plainly in a soft but exhausted voice, sitting across.

She looked surprised. But you knew she'd be further astonished after hearing the news.
She sits back and smiled.

"What happened? Your mother asks

You tell her about the internship, the job, financial help from your Dean, and everything that happened today.
She replied with small 'hmms' with bright smiles.

"Wow" She beamed with surprise, excitement bubbling through her usual, stern personality as you end explaining.

"I want you to go." She concludes.

"Mum, I can't leave you alone!" You say, slightly confused as your heart and mind couldn't negotiate the over-current situation.

"No darling, whatever has been happening for past days, I see you've become responsible and very caring towards me, but I cannot halt your progress because of my illnesses. I don't want to feel guilty, I guess." She said with a smile.

You understood. What if this decision is the one that will change things for the better, you thought and said "Okay. I guess I have some documents shuffling and refining to do, help me mum"

You replied to the GREAT GREAT mail, listed all the documents you needed, and started collecting them in a file that you'd present to the Head of the Foreign exchange department of the Korean Embassy of your city, tomorrow.

You write 14th November 2019, on the journal that you have been writing, for your father, wishing that he would see, someday.

But you knew that he could never come back, could never see you progressing and becoming a responsible adult. Sadness brimmed in your eyes as you wrote.

But all of your tears became smiles as you ate dinner with your mother with all the exciting conversations about shopping you had to do, for your stay, and all the funny things that could be happening.

"Y/n " her tone became serious "....I hope you find a guy there," she said and both of you burst out in laughter at her cute tease.

What if? Such a thought crossed your mind but you pushed it away.

The next day, you go to the embassy.

Waiting for your appointment was longer and more difficult than you had expected.

There wasn't much crowd but everyone seemed busy.

Just when your patience was about to go out, the receptionist called you and asked you to go into the small room a few meters away from where you were standing.

You enter the cubicle revealing a small man with monolids, you feel that's what you'll be seeing a lot for the next few months.

He asked you to sit across his desk as he scanned and verified your documents.

He didn't look very happy when he saw your bank records. When he finished, he asked you to apply for a student visa.

He also warned you to carry enough money to return on your own, in cases of emergency even after knowing that you were b-r-o-k-e.

Anyways. There couldn't be an emergency. They'd pay for my return flight just as written on papers. You tell yourself and walk out of the room.

So things were settled.

You were leaving for South Korea on the 21st of November, in a week to be precise.
After attending a 'knowledge- knowledge-skill-skill-skill-knowledge-skill-exam-skill knowledge'
For three months, you'd be back.

And you'd be back by 24th of February, 2020 with a job recruitment letter for KCC in your hand, you think.

But that was what you thought.

There were other things waiting for you.

ON THE OTHER HAND

Taehyung hurried through the room because he was late for the meeting about the final schedule of their tour. He walks in only to find out that Jin and Yoongi were missing as well. He calmed down. He took his sit beside Jimin after bowing to Hitman Bang.

"Ah, I really thought I was going to be late" he poked Jimin.

"Tell me something new, that's what you always think" Jimin responded, smiling before he gulped a glass of water.
Taehyung did the same. They started talking about pointless things and about how excited they were as if they were touring for the first time. When Yoongi and Jin joined them, after a few minutes, Bang Si Hyuk passed them their schedule that they're supposed to be following until March 5th, which scheduled their first show. The meeting was a long one. But it wasn't a meeting exactly, it was like a get-together, to discuss important matters.

They were used to working hard and everyone seemed okay with the schedule.

They were supposed to be on tour working on the new album and a few Music videos, many RUN BTS episodes, BON VOYAGE episodes (which they were supposed to be filming in 2022), random BANGTAN BOMBS, a Few interviews, A few award shows, award show performances and random public appearances, writing, composing, dance practices, Fan Meetings along with all the seven members working on their individual goals.

For Taehyung, his individual goal was to improve his English composition and vocabulary. After the meeting closed, members collected to relax and have lunch together.

A/N
OK GUYS SO WE'RE NOW GONNA HAVE MORE CHAPTER FROM TAEHYUNG'S POV.

Please vote. :)
It means alot to me.