32• drama pt.2

You realised that you were puffing your chest way too much. Jin's ears were almost red.

"Oh." You said staring into your lap.

Taehyung sat beside you.

"What are you doing?" He said, in your ear.

You felt all the eyes on you.

"Nothing. I was just showing how cool the color of your shirt is." You said, nervously.

You wondered what he'd be thinking about you for behaving like this.

"Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok asked before Taehyung could say anything to respond you.

"He's at GYM with Namjoon hyung." Taehyung replied him, forgetting about you being accidentally, stupid.

Suddenly you heard Jimin sliding beside you as he chirped, "aw, how's my sweetie doing?"

You blushed a little at his soft words.

"Oh here he is" Jin said.

Hoseok laughed and three guys started talking amongst themselves,knowing that now Jimin would be incharge of you.

Taehyung was beside you, watching you both from the corner of his eye, pretending to busy with Weverse.
He scooted closer to you though, but you didn't notice.

"I'm well and I don't think I could have been better after all, I've met you all now! Jimin Oppa thanks for urging me to listen to BTS, I'm so glad!! I just am in love with all of you, like literally you guys are beyond perfection, you're so sweet in person too I mean, are you even humans, you're just angels, I swear." you completed your daily fangirling dose but nobody except Jimin seemed to care.

He was grinning widely giving out a warmth.

He responded with a hug, scooting even closer to you. He asked Taehyung to click a few pictures of him and you in a the sweet poses.

Taehyung wouldn't admit but it was the first time he envied Jimin and it showed in all the selfies.

After the photo-photo-selca-photo-selca thing, Jimin striked a conversation about your childhood and your life in general, you began talking the people in your place, your child memories. Everyone listened carefully and shared their memories.

You felt light, after sharing the sad parts of your life when Yoongi mentioned about Taehyung running home before finding you having nightmares. You told them that you were afraid and had started overthinking again that day.
Some questions were asked, you answered them plainly, wondering if you'd rethink all of this and have nightmares that day, again.

Taehyung let his arm around you, to rest it over your shoulder, as you talked about how life might have been if Taehyung hadn't been there for you.
You scooted a little away from Jimin, leaning into Taehyung's arms
After a few minutes, you could see a sweaty Jungkook enter the room through the door.

He waved gently towards you.

You greeted him, he sat between Jin and Hoseok.

"What's happening y/n? How come you're here today?" He said, his eyes shining like always.

"Jimin invited me!!" You said, gleefully smiling at Jimin and he smiled back.

"Oh, Jimin hyung! He wanted to meet you earlier too, Taehyung didn't let him see you when you were home." Jungkook said.

"Once again I'll say, you're stupid Taehyung, let him date her, she's your friend." Hoseok said, making the boys laugh.

Jimin scooted closer to you, Taehyung noticed and did the same, sandwiching you. You felt a blush creep up your cheeks as his hand was already on your shoulder.