9• Seriously?

You eyes opened in a big room, bigger than you had seen, ever in life. You ran your eyes around the room, noticing white and grey theme of the room. You felt some tickling sensation of an IV piercing your hand. That was when you remembered having an accident in the bathroom of your hotel.

This sure as hell isn't a hospital my hotel management would put me in.

You scanned your surroundings, waiting for any activity or sound to be heard from your surroundings. You investigated your wounds. You had a rib injury, left arm slightly seemed fractured and scratches on your legs which were taped with gauges but you could feel the abrasion on your lower limbs.

"Is anyone here?" You attempted to speak in a voice barely above a whisper. You felt unable to move. You raised your voice, "Can anyone hear me?"

After few more attempts. A middle aged woman walked in. "You're awake, how do you feel?" She greeted, soft smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Where am I?" you asked, plainly because there was nothing else you wanted to ask or tell.

"This is Mr.Kim's house." She informed, but you couldn't understand why she seemed surprised herself. Your mouth widened, more than the width of window beside you. You tried to sit up straight but the attempt caused you pain, much more than you felt laying. The woman rushed over you to make sure you're comfortable.

Never have I ever...

"What is the time?" You questioned again.

"It's about half past nine, night." She said as calmly as before.

"Where's my phone, I need talk to my mother." You asked. She paused.

"Mr. Kim has asked us to not let you contact anyone," she answered with a gentle smile.

"What the-" you paused "Who does he think he is and why on Earth am I laying on a bed inside his house..." your voice lowered as a result of your inability to breathe comfortably without hurting yourself.

Do I have corona now?
No.
The wall just decided to hug me tight.

"He'll be back, please don't hurt yourself" the woman comforted you, giving almost an apologetic look.

"Please give me some water and leave me alone, thanks." You said curtly, awfully annoyed, grateful, confused, surprised, homesick, i-hate-life at the same time.

~•~

Taehyung reached home with everyone at eleven.

After sanitizing themselves, everyone walked in Taehyung's house. Their worries had faded. All of them were just curious now. They knew that they overreacted, when Yoongi and Namjoon overreacted and everyone knew.

Taehyung asked if you were awake.

"So Tae, what are we doing?" Jungkook asked.

"We are talking to the girl, now." Taehyung answered calmly.

"We'll follow, you begin" Yoongi said, walking towards the kitchen, rest followed.

"Heyaa! Jimin, you come with me atleast, talking to her was your plan!" Taehyung squealed.

Jimin laughed and walked towards him. They talked about if you had a personality disorder problem on their way to the guest room, funnily enough, both of them were grave about it.