69• and eternally

Taehyung woke up beside you, his eyes instantly smiled.

He stroked your hair gently and teased your nose.

You moved lazily, slowly opening your eyes when you heard the most beautiful voice of the most beautiful person in your life.

"Wake up, baby girl." he said,smiling widely at cute baby face scrunching your nose.

"isn't it too early.." you said, smiling sofly as you opened your eyes.

His head was on your pillow, his breathe on your face made his presence prominent.

your eyes met his and you mentally thanked god for Taehyung's presence. You smiled thinking how everything you ever wanted was right in front of you.

Taehyung's black hair fell on his forehead, slightly ruffled, caressing his softness. You saw his skin glowing as sunshine fell on his face when he slid his arms under your waist.

"its eight already." he said, his tone husky suggesting that he too had woken up not too long ago.

You straighned yourself.

You scanned the familiar room, your mind played memories, you smiled.

"Where's my dress ?" You asked when you realised that you were only in your undies, too exposed for the morning.

He smirked. "I'm sorry again, you can wear my clothes again."

Your eyes fell on the little piece of your dress on the corner of the bed, you realised that Taehyung had torn the dress the previous night.
He had been struggling with the zipper so he decided to tear it down in the desperate attempt to touch your back.

"It was one of my favourites......" you say as you lazily slapped his chest, rubbing your eyes with your other hand.

Taehyung was smiling until you pushed the duvet down, slowly moving your legs as you did.

his gaze changed as he licked his lips, his eyes feasting over your smooth legs and on the small triangular piece of clothing between them.

"It sure looked good on you but you look better without." he said, cutting your gaze with his, meeting your eyes.

"C'mon now, All you do is ruin my things! I should punish you in the worst way" You said, staring back at him with ferocity.

He bit his lip and smirked, turning you on in a strange way.

"I'll buy you everything you want, even stores are open now." He scooted even closer, "But punishment is my copyright, you can't punish me baby." he said and started drawing circles on your back with his two fingers.

You put your hand on his cheek, feeling his touch, hearing his heartbeat.

"Buy me your smile, I wanna decorate it on your lips. It's absence is my worst punishment.." You whispered in his ear.

He smiled, "sure, princess." he whispered back.

"But nah, just buy me a dress, okay yeah? buy me a big collection of dresses, sandles, bracelets and all those stuff okay, I'm the tour manager of BTS, I should look like one." You demanded in a high pitched voice.

He chuckled, twirling your hair with his fingers.

"All you need is a smile to look good, okay? But yeah, I promise I'll buy you a ring soon. One that will make you mine." He said, pulling you closer.

You were blushing again.

You bit your lip seductively, winking at him, just copying him.

"Daddy, make me yours." You said, dramatically, trying to hide your racing heart.