68• to forever

His eyes widened upon hearing that.

He took your other hand and clapped and jumped with you like a child would.

He was happier than ever.

"I can't believe this! You're gonna stay here forever!!" He screamed and hugged you in excitement.

"Yass! I'm gonna be everywhere you go, all the time with you!" You exclaimed with the same zeal.

He pulled away and chuckled and then hugged you again.

"It couldn't get any better, y/n. I will thank PDnim personally, I hope he knows what he has done for me." Taehyung said gently placing his head on yours.

Yes he could do that because he was tall enough for it.

"He knows, I've thanked him a million times and I just cannot process this much, I don't know what should I do to make him know what this job means to me." You said.

You snuggled your head into his chest.

"Work hard duh, that's all he wants. Don't you see how we're being grinded everyday." He said, sighing.

You looked up, "Shut up, he's my uncle."

He chuckled and pressed himself against you.

You felt something poking in his sweats.

Oh.

"Wait, does that mean- Oh wow, everyone will be jealous of me now!! oho, I'll tease Jin hyung alot!" He said as you released.

You didn't understand what he was going on about, "why?" You asked.

"Stupid cat, they'll be jealous that I'll have my winter bear with me everywhere. they're gonna be really jealous." He answered.

When will he grow up? You thought.

"Well. Yeah, I don't think you'll be focussing on work, I'm afraid I'll be kicked out because of you." You teased, wondering if that could really happen.

He chuckled.

"I don't know, but I'm ready to beg PDnim if he ever fires you, anyway I know you'll work hard." He patted your head and ruffled your hair.

You felt chilly as hair were brushed off your neck. You hissed.

"Come, let's go, wind is cold."he said, taking your hand again.

You sat beside him, again enchanted by the way he looked so masculine in everything he did.

He steered effortlessly and turned the vehicle back, smoothly like a professional racer would. You didn't even feel any jerks as he immediately sped up after turning.

"I've never seen you drive with both your hands, seriously. You're really good at everything, boy." You appreciated.

He looked at you, speedometer was around eighty and he didn't slow down a bit.

"Why do I keep my hand on steering wheel when I can keep it in yours?" He said, taking your hand, instantly sending warmth.

Your gestured him to focus on the road.

"Yea, sure, take my hand~
take my whole life too~ " you sang your favourite song.

He chuckled, "sure yeah, hand in marriage."

You blushed.

"You really blush that red everytime I talk of marrying you, what do you think that makes you blush that way?"
He asked, plainly out of curiousity.