66• staying

5th june

You were still staying at your Uncle's place with your mother until the final statement of Byong Chul's punishment was released.

It was taking more time than usual because the government was functioning with fewer employs on-duty during the pandemic.

You sat quietly in your living room, missing Taehyung.

His wild fantasies of taking you home were not able to true yet, he was hesitant to push you to it.

You wondered if it'd be awkward to go back to his house once again. You wondered what his parents would think. They had gone back to their own apartment in Seoul, just few days ago, it seemed it a bit more uneasy then.

You wondered if it was okay to leave your mother alone, with people she hadn't known well, that was your prior concern.

It would have been immoral to leave her alone and run to Taehyung right away. Even if you wanted to do that so badly, you didn't.

You were stuck, you met Taehyung everyday and had fun with him at the company but no matter how much he insisted on taking you home, you kept curbing him.

You wished you could speed things up, to make the sentence be released sooner and then go back home.

But that meant not being able to meet Taehyung at the company everyday.

You didn't want to go back home.

Your mother had lost her job in the past month because of her unstable health. She had been staying with her sister, your dean's wife's place till you went back.

You didn't want to leave the job opportunity you had caught, a decent one that paid you enough to live well and save enough.

You wanted to save money as a priority. You still had to pay back Taehyung.

You decided to pick some more part time jobs once you got back home and were graduated, that is, free from regular college routine.

This wasn't your wish.

You wished you could stay in Seoul, near to Taehyung.

You wished you could settle here so that you could meet Taehyung whenever you wanted to.

You missed Yeontan too, you wanted to see him as soon as you could.

It had been only three days since you had landed in Korea but it felt like barely those seventy two hours had mended every broken piece of you.

You told Taehyung how you watched his VLIVEs all through the month.

He said he wanted to get your attention through getting into Yoongi's radio and making carnations with Jungkook.

He said he wanted to see a comment on the internet from you, he said he constantly wondered if you were watching him.

He told you that he stopped when you didn't give much of response.

You sat quietly, working on your laptop in a white themed room.

Classics played in slow melody as you typed things on your laptop, mailing the files one by one.

Your mother was in a different room, scrolling through her cell phone when Bonghee entered her room.

~•~

"Tour manager!!?" You exclaimed in astonishment.