64• irresistible

"listen-" you begun but he decided to cut you off by pressing his lips on yours.

You felt life coming back into your nerves, you could feel butterflies in your stomach as he moved his lips tenderly.

You squinted your eyes shut as a tear escaped your eyes.

You wondered how you survived without his soft touch through those days.

Taehyung didn't watch his actions, he didn't stop himself for melting into you like he did.

He knew he had to make it right anyhow and he knew it wasn't difficult.

Someone coughed and brought you two back to reality.

Taehyung immediately wrapped his protective arms around you, his heart thumping inches from yours and pulled you inside smoothly.

You felt another tear roll down your cheek as you looked up at him, breathing heavily as he rested his head against yours.

"You could have listened to me. " He whispered gently cupping your cheeks.

He released you.

"Oh" you mouthed, thinking of what he meant, too lost in his beauty to understand his words.

Taehyung felt like he wanted to argue with you, he didn't want himself to be looking weak like he was.

"It was hard for me, past days." He said, taking his seat again, spreading his legs as he rested his hand on his forehead.

You stay put to where he had pinned you, not trying to get closer, only to arouse yourself.

"So, um, how are you now?" You cautiously asked, tilting your head sideways.

He smiled lightly which seemed to give some warmth to the cold ground of your heart.

"I don't know but your voice just made me smile." He said, softly.

"I'm sorry Tae, I'm sorry." You said, desperate to get a positive response so that you could pour your heart out.

His gaze changed.

"Why are you here, I mean how?" He asked, brutally ignoring your apology to make you even more nervous.

"Crime Department summoned us for the verdict and the government has offered a migration allowance on request of Uncle as a compensation..so I'm sorry again." You explained.

He nodded and bit his cheek, faking to chew a gum.

You hoped to get a response for your sorry when he straightened him self, to listen more carefully.

"So you're telling me that you'll settle in Seoul?" He said, annoying you a bit.

"Yeah, my mother was fired last month so maybe, I have a job at KCC but I don't know" you heaved and shook your head, " I'm saying sorry here, hear that, please."

He stood up and danced his fingers on your arm, smoothly grazing upwards.

"Y/n, sorry doesn't change anything but now that you're here in front of me, I have nothing to be mad about." He said simply, leaving you more confused.

You didn't understand if he meant it in a positive way or a sarcastic way, he is a difficult man, surely.

"How does it not change anything?" You asked, gasping as his finger reached the nape of your ear.

"It doesn't turn back time and give me time to explain my actions or a month of you missing from my house, nothing is changed nor is nothing fine." Taehyung said and pressed his reality against you, slightly annoying you.