17• un-Pervert

Taehyung had grabbed your legs to scoot them towards himself.

"Yaaah! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!! I HAVE A WOU-" you shouted and woke him up.

He woke up with an annoyed face, very annoyed face. He knitted his eyebrows together and sat up straight in front of you and pulled his pillow to his chest as you pulled your legs closer to your chest.

He blinked once.

You didn't say a word.

He looked at your legs.

He blinked again.

You straightned your legs and adjusted your shorts.

He grabbed your phone, mistaking it for his after throwing you a 'i-could-kill-u-for-this' look.

"Yaah that's mine." You say, reaching out to take your phone back.

"Where's mine?" He said in a voice deeper than Mariana Trench.
You felt a little scared.
He didn't look scary but he did look like an angry angel to you.

"Here" you hand him his phone from your bedside stool.

"Jimin? Who talked to him for half an hour? Wasn't I sleeping?" He said, looking at you, like a confused child.

"Oh, I- I- I'm sorry I picked the call." You said, nervously.

He sighed.

"Is it a way to pick a man's call on another man's phone?" He said, his blank face made him look scary, scarier every pasing second he looked at you with those dark eyes.

"Is it a way to fall asleep in a girl's bed in middle of a conversation?" You shot back in bravery.

He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, his eyes never leaving yours.

"Y/n do you really?" He chuckled a little before continuing, " I don't sleep in girls' beds but they sure as hell wake up in mine after not just a conversation though." He said and your mind was sent to heaven.

Bang The Spinsters. You registered a new name for the group of these men before you could frame a reply.

"See, Taehyungssi. I'm not that kind of a woman, you get it in your head and push it through Jimin Oppa's head too" you said.

"Oppa? What did you two do right fucking now!" Taehyung said and he sat up straight and dialled Jimin's number.

He's just jealous that I talked to his boyfriend..I know your secret....and I'm so ready to expose you both if you keep teasing me like this, yeah.
You thought, and smirked as you saw Taehyung walk out of the room, carrying the pillow with him.

~•~

"Yaaah Jimin pick up!!" Taehyung shouted, pulling his hair.

His sleep-hangover lasted until he got out of your room.
As he walked towards his room and Jimin was not answering his calls, he realised he had just given you a wrong impression of him.
He didn't lie though.

"God, finally. I've called you a million times!" Taehyung said after Jimin finally picked his call.

"Dude, I only have six missed calls but I'm glad you woke up." Jimin said, calmly.

"Are you at the studio? I messed up I guess." Taehyung said, biting his lip.

"No, I'm home. And I'm fucking jealous that you slept beside her!" Jimin said.