43• melting

Smut Warning.

The hug lasted for longer than usual, the two of you exchanging more promises and trust.

By the time Taehyung pulled away, the warmth wasn't purely sweet, the atmosphere seemed to have ignited with desire in his eyes.

He started placing wet kisses on your neck, making your hands grip on his t-shirt. You could feel his hot breathe against your skin and his wet lips loving you.

He skillfully licked your jaw making you feel aroused and submissive.

He licked your lips with his tongue, biting on your lower lips before sliding his tongue into your mouth.

His hands gripped your hips, squeezing them, making you moan in his mouth as he cherished you in his kiss, with intense passion.

You felt so weak.
You could tell that he wanted something when he harshly picked you up with his strong arms under your thighs.

He threw you on his bed, literally.

"Why are you so-mhmm" you said but your mouth was shut by Taehyung's big hand on them.

He smirked before smacking you in between your legs, removing his hand from your mouth, just to hear your moan.

He pulled your bottoms down, upto your thighs, leaving your private parts bare for him to touch.

He let his palm rest there, making you wet with something as simple as that.

He leaned into the crook of your neck, biting your neck, making sure to leave a mark, his hand still playing tricks on your loveplace.

"Y/n." He said in his husky voice, making you go crazy as his teeth bit your skin on other side.

"so wet for me huh?." Taehyung said, moving his fingers up and down your slit and inserting two inside, making you pant a little.

He looked into your eyes, staring deeply as he pleasured you with his fingers, watching your squirm and moan as he pumped into you.

You were a mess, panting heavily, moaning as you looked at his face, enjoying what he was seeing.

He started scissoring and within seconds he could tell that you were close.

But then, he pulled out, leaving you undone, grasping for breathe.

"Why, please...?" You said, irritated with the tease.

"Do you want more,hmm?" He asked, laying beside and pulling you over him.

You pulled your trousers down and hovered on his crotch, trying to be a tease.

But, being himself, he slapped your ass, hard. The room was filled with your scream.

"Only I get to do the teasing." He said, in your ear after slamming you against his chest.

You hummed.

He clutched both of your wrist in his hand, tucking them on your back.

You felt dominated, so much, You could feel your liquids dripping down your thighs.

"I sure as hell want to wife you y/n but before that...." he began but left his sentence incomplete.

He gripped both your wrists tighter on your back and rolled you to be beneath him.

He smirked at the satisfying look of submission on your face and glanced at his own bottom, right above yours, his bulging hardness.

He was fascinated by the patches of your liquid on his trouser.