40• loved

A/n : SMUT WARNING, please skip the chapter if you're underage.

Taehyung's POV.

I carried her to my room and slammed her against the wall.
We were both grinning at eachother but had no idea as to why we were. I leaned in to kiss her as I lifted her ass, rubbing in circles, she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I kissed her gently, telling her that I was a soft hearted man who will take care of her, till undying eternities in all heavens. 

Her fingers traced my  jawline as she kissed me back. I left her panting, her head resting against my chest as I traced my hands over her smooth silky hair, ones that casted spells on me. 

After few moments of heavy breathing, I carried her to my bed and made her sit on my lap. I felt her against me, I felt her liquids swimming in her loveplace kissing me.

She jumped at the friction between her hips and my crotch, resting her hands on my shoulders in sudden excitement that her body showed towards me.

I didn't want to scare her, knowing that it was her first time but I couldn't stop myself from spanking her ass.

"Stupid cat, I saw you dancing, earlier." I said, my hands on her tiny waist, my fingers almost two inches away from touching eachother.

"So?" She asked, pouting, clearly nervous and in pain from my slap.

Everytime she did that, I wanted to squeeze and juice her beautiful lips and drink up all the love of her.

"So......." I began and placed wet kisses on her neck. "Let me teach you some moves." I whispered in her ear.

I started moving her ass over my now, very hard junior making her moan softly. She started rolling hips on her own and her eyes squeezed shut.

I pulled off my t-shirt, her eyes zoomed down to my not-so toned abs and buff chest. She seemed to be impressed because she licked her lips swiftly before placing her hand on my beating heart, her one touch made me see wonders of the blooming.

She smiled as she looked at me. I placed my hand over hers, gently caressing hers, telling her that I will always be there to give her warmth, she would never be cold in the gesture.

"You're here in my heart, safe." I said, smiling back. "My heart will protect you just like it keeps me from dying, y/n, you're precious than life to me." I told her and saw her face overwhelm, her eyes filled with so many emotions, I couldn't decipher all. All I could read was desire which reflected from my own eyes, too sharp to resist.

I slammed her on the bed, hovering on top of her. I kissed her forehead.

She shyed away a bit, hiding her face in palms.

"I'll make you feel good, babygirl." I said and smirked lightly before kissing her pink, wet, silky lips which were almost swollen by my constant nipping on them.

She hummed in my mouth, flicking her tongue in right ways, earning a few moans from me. I unbuttoned her shirt as I placed butterfly kisses all over her arms and collarbones.

I could feel my skin burning up, my bones melting for her, asking the warmth of her love to engulf me, completely and make me hers.

My eyes fell on her cleavage, I removed her shirt off her instantly, revealing her pastel blue lace bra.

As soon as I saw her chest moving up and down, her mouth open wide, grasping for breathe, I lost it. I lost my tender touch, all left was explicit grip of mine. My mind filled with sinful actions I could do to her, I wanted to touch her in the way she had never been touched. I wanted to make her feel on top of the world, so high where she only remembers my name and my touch and forgets everything else.