38• alive

Taehyung let the music play, enjoying the sweet night with you. Drinking more than enough cans of Soju made him tipsy, flossy off his dance moves.

He watched you bloom in the spring under the sky, losing yourself to music and dancing with the beats.

He was mesmerized, he was losing himself into you. He wanted to drown in you as he saw you enjoying yourself with him.

He was glad that he was the reason for your smile. He was loving his life after a long time. He was loving you, your presence, your face, your moves, your chuckles and your touch.

"Just stay like that, don't move!!" He shouted from a short distance.

You turned around to face him only to see a flash of his camera clicking your picture.

"Pose, now." He said again.

You chuckled,"why?"

He clicked yet another candid.

You tried to pose but failed miserably.

"You know nothing, stupid cat!" He barked, walking closer to you.

He slowly brought your hand to your shoulder and other, he placed on your waist.

"Stay like this, look up at the moon, now, yea like that." He said, nodding when you did as he commanded.

He clicked alot of pictures of you but to your surprise, he didn't ask you to click any of his.

This was unlikely of him.

After a few clicks, he went back and fell back lazily in the cabin.

"Stupid cat, come here, pour me another glass." Taehyung said, pulling you with your hand to sit beside him.

You poured him a glass and one for yourself while he sang along 'Flower' by Johnny Stimson.

"You're my little flower, blooming in the night~" he sang, moving his head to and fro as he enjoyed the melody, staring at his screen to sing along with correct lyrics.

You smiled because you loved how loud and carefree he got when he was drunk.

It was ecstatic to his heart when your eyes were on him, when he was the reason for your smile.

"Only for an hour, the Northern lights~" he sang, clinking his glass with yours at the beat.

You chuckled and tried to sing along, but he shushed you, raising his brows and moving his palm up an down in the air, gesturing you to let him sing, alone.

"My Casablanca sweetheart, nectar so divine~" he continued,loving your smile being plastered on your lips.

He snapped his fingers and stood up, taking you with him.

He placed his arm around your waist and took your hand in his and he started to dance, while singing.

"Baby you're the best part, of my life~" he sang, flicking your nose in the cutest way possible.

He placed both his hands on your waist, two of you moving slowly with the melody.

Taehyung was feeling every moment of the night, every piece of the life that he was living with you, meant so much to him.

"What can I dooooohh...What can I say......" He sang and pouted, squeezing his eyes shut, you pecked his lips, "to convince youuuu~ to stay~" he completed the verse and smiled his cheesy boxy smile that melt your heart, everytime you saw it.

"So, you stupid cat, do you like the song?" He asked, moving across the terrace with you in his arms.

"Why did you call me stupid cat?" You asked.