62• okay?

flashback over.

That day, PDnim told me that Y/N had come to his place asking for Byong Joon's address and I knew where I had to go.

I didn't explain him anything, I just drove to Central Daegu, to Choi house.

I found Byong Joon cursing at his wife for attending y/n instead of informing him about it. He even kicked her.

His eyes caught me and took me to the basement where y/n was tied to the chair, her eyes blindfolded as Chul  spoke to her and laughed.

Author's POV:

The officer stopped the recorder and said, "Ah, that's enough, else has been recorded in the CCTV footage, Thank you Mr.Kim."

He left.

Taehyung was relieved, so was everyone else in the room.

"But then, how did police, Jungkook and you ended up there?" Taehyung's Dad asked.

Bonghee smiled.

"I took Taehyung's phone and called Jungkook, which was last call on his log. " She stated.

"Then, Jungkook ran out of a bar in Itaewon, without thinking about anything, causing a bit paparazzi during the lockdown. " Si Hyuk added before laughing.

Taehyung's Dad also chuckled lightly with him, and then looking at Taehyung with a concerned expression.

"It was natural, I left for ByongJoon's place as soon as Jungkook informed me about y/n's whereabouts." Si Hyuk added.

"I had informed police too but I didn't know that they were the same policemen that my husband had under his fingers." Bonghee said, in a regretful voice.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispered lightly.

"Jungkook told me that I shouldn't trust those policemen when he joined me while I was on my way to Daegu, so I had to alert the Superintendent of the Seoul Crime Department, then so it happened. " Si Hyuk concluded. 

Suddenly Taehyung realised that he hadn't thanked Jungkook as much as he should, he had been too busy thinking about you.

He walked out of the room to find Jungkook.

He was sitting in the common room with the other boys, who were also talking only about Taehyung and you.

Taehyung faced an awkward silence as he found a place beside Jin.

"How did it go, you must be happy now?" Namjoon said, trying to initiate a conversation.

Everyone's eyes were on Taehyung when he opened his mouth to speak something but closed it again, throwing his head back on the black leather sofa.

"I'm not sure if I feel something except for her absence." He said, facing Namjoon.

He didn't want to be as pathetic as he was becoming, but he couldn't help being better anyday.

"Taehyung, everything is fine now,the one who made you suffer for years is in jail, y/n is home like she wanted to be." Jin said, trying to make him see the positive side.

"You're standing on the edge of a new beginning, maybe you had to meet her for Chul to be punished, only." Hoseok added.

Taehyung scoffed.

"Hyung, I thought there was a new beginning when Jungkook found his girl and when you all managed to stop me from hurting myself? But new beginnings don't fill the spaces, nothing is a new beginning, my world came back to her."