60• hurt

He opened the wardrobe of your room, expecting to see his clothes hanging on the hangers, but he was disappointed.

Only he could see those clothes you had brought with his money, the ones you never wore because you loved wearing Taehyung's clothes.

He touched your dress that you had been wearing on your birthday. He felt his hands shiver when he remembered his mistake.

He wished he hadn't fallen asleep, he wished he hadn't gone to the company to exhaust himself and had spent the day with you.

He wished he had gone through his gallery once more and removed that picture.

He felt weak, unable to speak, unable to breathe.

He was suffocating with your absence. He wanted you back, no matter what he had to do for it, he knew he would.

His limbs were weak as he walked towards your bed, memories flashing in his head.

He remembered how he ate everyday with you, on the same bed.

He smiled as he remembered when he first saw you, his reached out a hand to touch your figure, but he was disappointed.

He remembered that moment when he realised that you were the only love of his life.

That moment, when he first let you listen to Sweet Night and got lost in your eyes.

He had seen your purity and serenity as you stared back at him.
He remembered that his heart had raced as never it had.
In one moment he knew that you were the one he had been longing for, he knew that you completed him.

He wondered how you were alive, he desperately wanted to ask you how you had survived, he wanted to tell you everything in that moment but didn't.

He felt his heart sink once again as he closed his eyes and pictured your face, your eyes looking at him with love.

He wondered if he would ever see the same pure love in your eyes again, he wondered if he'd ever see you.

He remembered you giggling on the same bed he was now crashing besides.

Taehyung sat with his legs crossed, beside your bed, looking at his surroundings.

He touched the sheet on your bed, expecting to inhale your scent, but was disappointed.

His heart was empty and his mind was full of memories, he was longing to see you just one more time.

He couldn't believe he let you go.

He looked up at the ceiling, just where you would when you lay in his arms.

He remembered the day he first watched you sleep, the day you had gotten that nightmare.

He remembered your quivering hands and whimpering sounds leaving your mouth, he remembered how devastated he was that day.

He remembered entering the room to see tears in your eyes, he had thought that his heart was broken in worst way that day. But now, he wasn't sure if he had his heart beating.

Your absence in his days and space was making him sick, his head was filled with your thoughts.

He teared up when he saw his cartoon hanging in the living room wall.

Hyeran took it off when she saw him falling to his feet and crying his heart out in front of it, in the middle of the night, one day.

He walked through the cabin, saw your pictures on the wall and smiled a painful smile, everyday.