53• birthday pt.2

Again looking at the picture of you and Taehyung

You wondered how he took it, it was only two of you together the other day.

"How did you take that?" You asked.

He was standing proudly beside you, his arms crossed across his broad chest.

"You're not gonna thank me?" He said with knitted eyebrows.

"Ah sure, Thank you so much, more than anything, biggest thanks ever, from the very depths of my core!" You exclaimed while pressing your palms together and bowing him.

He chuckled.

"You already know what I'm craving but before that-" he stopped abruptly to turn around and open the drawer in the cabin table.

He pulled out a big box wrapped in black with silver ribbons.

You jumped in surprise, even the wrapping looked so beautiful, you couldn't stop being giggly.

"This is for you, wear it tonight." He said said, suggesting that there was a dress inside.

But he didn't hand it to you, instead, picked you in his arms and carried you and the box to his room.

With the side of your eyes, you could see his father's eyes widening when he walked through the hallway.

"Mhm, now do it, I wanna see you take it off." He said, throwing the box on the bed and placing you down.

You weren't not surprised this time, you were used to him being crazy.

But still, stripping down while he watched you do it was a bit too much. You were nervous because you knew you wouldn't be able to handle his smirks and perverted comments.

You started taking your dungaree down, leaving you in a t-shirt and undies.

"Those legs, mhmnm, I wish we had no dinner waiting." He said, silking your upper thighs at the sides.

You pulled off the t-shirt, leaving only your undies on and started to unwrap the box.

"Take em off too." He said.

"I don't need to?" You said, shrugging and recoiling to the box.

"Doesn't matter, just let me peek, I promise I won't insert any fingers." He said, raising his hands with the most innocent puppy eyes.

You were blushing because of the choice of his words and his intense gaze on your body. You felt as if you were about to melt on floor because of the heat he was giving off.

His arms, bold across his a bit more buff chest were making you weak, extremely weak.

There was knock on the door.

Taehyung went to take it, letting you unwrap the box to reveal a red silk and lace dress with pretty embroidery around the neck.

You put it on yourself and for the first time, you felt beautiful, you looked beautiful, only for Taehyung, because of Taehyung.

"Oh my God." Taehyung said and covered his mouth when he saw you wearing the dress.

"Who was it?" You asked, pretending not to notice his reaction.

"It was Hyeran but holy fucking cow are you kidding me y/n! " He said as he walked closer.

"Uh, no, ask Hyeran to come in." You said.

"She just came to remind me that we are having dinner at home, probably mum asked her to interrupt us, ugh!" He said, heaving a little.

"Oh of course, shall I go help her then?"