6• Grateful

After few seconds of deep thinking and running his eyes around the room and subtly over your notepad, he said "note it down here."

He pointed at the small section of paper of your notepad below his cartoon sketch. You did as he said without further questioning.

You tore off the whole page and hand it to him. "Thank you, again, for being kind." You said, glancing at your supervisor who opened his mouth to say something but shut it back quickly.

"Ah, Mr.Kim, I want that note, I would need a reference picture...?" You mildly spoke as you saw him slide your note into his pocket, unbothered. He looked back at you, took a small pause as if practising the words he should speak, next.

"Just click a picture, I think my assistant would need it more...and you can search the internet...for-" he said and you cut him by stretching your arm towards him, asking for the note.

Imma do whatever this kid tells me, for sake of Almighty.

He pulled out the note as you pulled out your phone from your handbag. You clicked the picture and checked if it was clear, still not noticing that it was the same paper you had scribbled a piece of your random poetry.

Both of you stood up, thank the old man, for nothing, basically. And walk outside, parting your ways. As you walk, you see about four men walking towards Taehyung to escort him.

"W-owww."  You whispered.
Before you could observe further, you phone rang. It was your mother. You quickly took up the call and updated her with the day's happenings. She seemed very anxious. There had never been a time she lived alone for this much of long time and now, she had uncertainty about if you would ever even come back. She couldn't afford to lose you as well. Korea was a curse to her.

"Y/n please just ...I have been visiting embassy but they don't give me any response. My child, be safe, my life is in yours now." She spoke and you felt your heart crumbling. You were about to cry but you decided to hold back your tears, you couldn't worry her more. Somehow you convinced her that you have a little more money and you'd find a way back home as long as this from your bank, and from a job also, not to forget money from Mr.Kim lets you survive.

You walked to the hotel, booked the cheapest room. Settled your stuff. And fell asleep as soon as your head touched the pillow.

~•~

Taehyung went to the studio. He told everyone that he had understood what he was doing wrong and everyone seemed happy to acknowledge that he's not tensed about his abilities.

After one more practice, he lay flat on floor, exhausted, besides Hoseok who seemed as if he'd fall asleep any second. He looked around, everyone seemed to be relaxing. To calm his mind, he decided to video call his caretaker at home, who looked after his house and Yeontan.

"Tannie, say hi to appa" Hyeran said.

Yeontan jumped to grope onto the tablet in Hyeran's hand that showed  Taehyung, as soon as he saw him.

"Tannie misses me, Jungkook" he said as he moved to Jungkook who was stretching his muscles after this hectic practice.

Jungkook got excited and gradually all the members gathered around Taehyung to see Yeontan with burst of energy. He had a great day.

Around midnight, he reached his room, feeling relaxed and excited for the shoot which was scheduled for upcoming days. He wondered if the fans would like his new look.

Will the think my tattoos as dirty?
Will they think that my face tattoo is cute?
Will they understand the meaning of my tattoo?
Will they like the video?
Will they overthink?
Will they start thinking that we have changed?
Will they like the metal mix pop?
Will they want to dance to this song?