19• home

You had slept unusually well that day, after talking to your mother and Mia and your fangirling session.
You did not tell Mia about staying in Taehyung's place, now that you knew these men were famous, you didn't want to game with their privacy, because obviously, you knew Mia.

You had started spending time with Hyeran and Yeontan. She was comfortable with you but even so, you felt like you were burdening her.
Much time had passed since you had came to his house, everyday you missed home more.

You didn't know what was happening to your head, you felt alone and exhausted every next hour.  You were fangirling over a kPop band which you never thought you might. Your broken arm was hurting a little and your chest wasn't so either.

You had brought all the woolen clothes with you in the luggage. By every passing day, you were running out of clothes, now that the spring had sparked in. The sun shone brightly in the daytime, as you could see through the glasses of your windows. The room was so simple, you were getting used to it. Somedays you wondered how you would payback Taehyung. He was a nice person, he was a really nice person and you knew it. Out of all the musicians he could discuss his song, he chose to talk to you about it. It took you sometime but you figured out that he wanted to be friends with you.
You didn't quite understand why, but you could see it, he was harmless.

You decided to open up to him, not for the sake of  Yoongi but you wanted to feel home, you wanted to let out this suffocation. For, it was 6th March 2020 and you didn't know when The government of South Korea would flow air services back to normal.

Your mother was now living with her sister because she felt that the house was lonely and she was getting sick of it. It was a relief to you,also, your mother wasn't so delighted with you living in a man's house like this, but she could see that Kim Taehyung was an angel in disguise and at the end of the day, she was grateful to him for saving her daughter's life, like this.

You decided to talk to Hyeran about having a few clothes to wear, given that all your clothes were only now suitable for the nights, which were usually cold in Seoul.

You stood up from your bed and walked around to the windows. It was ten in the morning,Hyeran walked in to ask about breakfast. You wondered how she was so kind, she helped you like an older sister.

"Can I borrow your clothes?" You asked.

Her expression turned into that of a surprise.

"I see that you're lacking summer clothes, how uncomfortable it would be for you during daytime but..." She said, smiling, leaving her sentence incomplete.

"Hyeran let's skip it, my issue is that I want to payback Taehyungssi." You said as she looked at you. 

"Don't worry about paying back, not now atleast, Taehyung is a kind man, but he's calculative enough about favours, he will ask you for returning his favours in whatever form he would want. And clothes, I can lend you but don't you think, you're too thin for my size?" Hyeran said, chuckling in the end.

You let out a sigh of relief, your admiration grew towards him, you smiled when you realised that he wasn't as immature as you had thought and he wasn't being too generous that it would be unbelievable.

"Thank you Hyeran, now that I know that, I'm relieved. But my clothes are still an issue, do you think I can get new clothes at cheap prices...that would provide home delivery, in these days?" You asked even though you knew the answer.

"I'm afraid, that wouldn't be possible. I'll ask Taehyung if he knows someone who'd lend you clothes." Hyeran replied.

You wondered if you were being too much.