59• missing

Your Luggage was unloaded from Hoseok's car which was to get back to him and it was  put into another car that drove you to Si Hyuk's place the next day.

You visited your father's grave early morning and spent hours talking to him till noon while your uncle spent time with his parents.

You also met your grandparents who weren't too glad to see you. But somehow, you met them because your uncle took you there.

Si Hyuk asked you again if you really wanted to leave Taehyung.

You didn't change your decision and decided to go back to your mother, you wanted some time for yourself.

You didn't know how you'd be able to face Taehyung. It could be said that you didn't want to face him, you didn't want to argue with him, about anything really.

World seemed tainted, everything still was blurry like one windowpane on a rainy day. You wanted the rain to go away and things to become clearer to your own heart before you put any moment into talking through things with Taehyung.

You wanted to give him time too. You knew that he could be a mess when he's hurt.

You had no idea that you would be hurting him even more by leaving abruptly.

Si Hyuk arranged for you to get back home.  You were going to see your mother after five months. You weren't excited. You were just...numb, unsure of anything.

You wondered if you'd ever go back to Taehyung.

As you travelled for hours, you kept thinking. You pondered over your own insecurities.
You knew that he was the only man who you had loved, the only man who had made you feel loved.

~•~

27th May

You bought another cell phone which didn't have the contact number of the person you missed the most in past one month.

You listened to Taehyung's voice and watched his performances that were telecasted.

You were somehow glad that you had synced your gallery on a web cloud. If you had lost his pictures and voice recordings and videos, you could have been suffering with severe mental health issues by now.

You wondered how just seeing his face in your gallery made you feel better every morning.

Even after you were trying your hardest to keep your mind off him and focus on your growth and your mother's health, you couldn't help but think about going back to Seoul someday and see him, even if it's just a glance.

You were working from home for KCC in your country and it was funny how many times you encountered K-pop, BTS and Bighit.

You dealt with the K-pop contest as your first project as the junior manager in the heading team.

You wondered what could be your colleagues' reaction when they found out that Si Hyuk was your uncle.

It had been a whole month and you had started to regret your decisions in the beginning of the first week itself,  for obvious reasons.

You missed Taehyung's face when you woke up, alone in your bed.

You missed  waking up and finding it hard to walk because of him.

You missed having fun while eating breakfast with him and Yeontan.

You missed waving at him as he drove off with his manager every morning.

You missed spending fun time with his father and having his mother take care of you.

You missed cooking for him.