28• puzzles

Taehyung drove to Si Hyuk's place, not as fast as he did earlier that day but just the moderate speed.

"please explain something to me y/n, I'm not a damn doll." Taehyung said, slightly annoyed and worried.

You let out a deep sigh.

"He's my relative and I want to talk him." You said, not wanting to discuss this further.

"Fine. You love keeping secrets, I'll let you be. I'll drop you off to your dear uncle's place and never bring you back. Stay there." He said, curtly.

You didn't say anything. You didn't want to argue at that moment. You had more important things to think over.

You were framing a good set questions for your dear uncle.

~•~

"Please be comfortable, both of you." Si Hyuk said kindly.

Two of you took seats.

"I'll see you later, PDnim. I don't want to interrupt." Taehyung said, monotonously, his eyes meeting yours which seemed very determined.

"As you like it." Si Hyuk said to him, Taehyung got on his heels.
And then Si Hyuk turned to you,
"Your fashion is nice y/n" he said and you laughed.
Taehyung chuckled a bit, before walking out of the room.

"Thank you." you said and those were the last words Taehyung heard before he made his way to Namjoon's place, straightaway.

"How have you been, how has your mother been? I'm sorry I couldn't be in touch for all these years." Si Hyuk said.

You felt like crushing his wide smile as he spoke of your mother and your well being.

"You shouldn't bother, uncle. We have been living well, without any help from your family" you said.

His smile faded.

"You're staying at Taehyung's? I could have brought you home with me, but my wife wouldn't have liked it much. So I just-" he spoke but you interrupted.

"Taehyungssi is a gentleman. We are good friends. I wouldn't have liked staying with you either." You said, eating your cheek.

"Well. What can I say? I wonder if your mother still blames me for what happened." He said.

"Blame? You are the one responsible, uncle, you planned it all, didn't you? Don't lie now, not anymore"

Sorrow was visible on his face but you  didn't want to accept it.

It was him.
It has to be him.

"Y/n, I think we need to discuss a few facts and get a clearer picture of what happened that day. That's all." He said.

"Hm. Tell me what you know. Be honest." You said, firmly.

"That goes both ways, then." Si Hyuk said.

~•~

Taehyung was heating with anger and frustration. He regretted leaving you alone with a man who had possibly once hurt you.

He wouldn't have thought twice before going against Hitman Bang if he layed a finger on you and this was something he knew by the time he reached Namjoon's place.