52• birthday pt.1

For next few days, you knew you would be feeling home.

Taehyung's mother was very kind to you, she was glad that you were here with Taehyung when they were stuck in Daegu because of the restrictions.

She told you that Taehyung didn't like being alone. That explained why he urged you to become close friends with you in the first place.

She talked about his childhood and boyhood days that made you feel that you had spent the childhood with him as well.

You were slowly progressing in cooking lessons with her, took you days to make a perfect Jajjangmyeon
Your mother often interacted with Taehyung's mother and she always responded like a long lost friend.

You had decided that you'd leave for Daegu on 20th April. If it hadn't been for your new project of knitting everyone some pullovers with Taehyung's mother, you really would have.

You had talked to your mother about the help Hoseok was ready to offer. You didn't want to go home, atleast not before visiting Daegu. You decided to stay for a little longer, you loved the company of the family and of course, You wanted to be by Taehyung's side even when you didn't admit, your priorities had changed.

Your life at home wasn't something you really wanted to go back to. Even though you missed your mother, life had changed drastically, Taehyung's presence had changed everything.

It was probably wrong and very hard to admit that you never wanted to go back home.

Your mother often had started to tease you by saying "honey you look like you're married and off to Taehyung's". Everytime she said that, your heart started floating and blush crept your cheeks.

Now that Taehyung's parents knew that both of you were dating, they gave you two more privacy and a lot more tease. Yeontan had become your responsibility, you had started to take care of him wholey relieving Hyeran off her responsibilities of Yeontan.

It really seemed like it was your home, your voice family, where you were meant to be.

~•~

24h April

It was first time on 24th April 2020 that you were celebrating your birthday without your mother and third time without your father.

It was hard but Taehyung and his family made you feel home as they always did.

Everyone was home for your Birthday celebrations since morning. The boys had taken half a day off and were at Taehyung's place since morning.

It was you and Taehyung cleaning up, er, things, when the clock struck 12, your phone started ringing to your mother's calls and other notifications.

Taehyung helped you dress up quickly but didn't bother to put up anything other than his boxers.

It was the boys who were banging your phone with your pictures and funny videos and more than a hundred sweet messages. It was as if you were their little baby who was celebrating her first birthday.

You facetimed with everyone and it was a real mess, everyone was either teasing you or fighting for your attention to ask you about the gifts you wanted.

You tried your best to stop them from spending money over you but of course, the man sitting beside you had everything planned already.

You found out that the boys were just pretending when you walked out of your room the next morning.

The house was decorated in pink and white ribbons and flowers. Yeontan ran into your arms holding a rose in his mouth followed by a pink rose shower on you.