18• fangirl

You zoned out for few minutes. You couldn't sink how today was so different from yesterday.
Till yesterday you thought Taehyung was Seojoon's straight friend who was a decent man. You hadn't thought much about other BTS boys for quite a while by then but now, you wondered what kind of men they were and was it okay to trust them and stay in Taehyung's house.

You were low-keysurprised of how casually these guys were high-key opening up to you. You kept thinking about how Taehyung chuckled as he said that women woke up in his bed.

Is he a fuckin fuckboi or what? You wondered.

You knew that you wouldn't have been surprised if you found out that he was a real life Casanova. You remembered your own embarrassing moments of staring at his precious face and losing yourself in his beauty.
And there were moments when you had realisations that Jimin and Taehyung had a thing going.
You wondered if you were too much with Jimin this morning.
Your white side reminded you that you were helplessly stuck in Taehyung's house who was obviously into women and Jimin was into him, you were a bit confused.
Your angel side told you that you had been wrong playing along Jimin's pickup line game and calling him a cutie pie.

You had screamed his name with a face red as tomato while you actually almost had a dirty thought about him when he mentioned Taehyung eating his momos, dumplings, he said.

But the conversation just went that way? You tell your angel side and calm down.

'You called him Oppa. Oppa, you called him Oppa!!! Y/n' your angel side screamed out in your right ear.

'Whats wrong? He's such a cutie sexy lovely guy!' your devil side argued.

'Dont fall for him y/n, Don't you remember seeing love in your childhood best friend's eyes in fourth grade?' your angel side argued.

I'm not that stupid, I remember he pushed me off the track because he wanted to win,cheater. You snapped at your angel side and decided to keep yourself neutral, it wasn't as if you were about to get laid in here or something like that.

You calm yo ass down and go back to streaming Serendipity.

There was no turning back, as it well said that once you Jim-in you can't Jim-out.
For the first time ever in your life you stepped out of your confined music taste and explored your first kpop music group, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

And you were in love, again.
It wasn't surprising, you had been a typical fangirl since your teenage years, fangirling over footballers.

You liked Serendipity, it became your favourite song. You had listened to most of their works by evening.
Suddenly, you had a thought,

Didn't Taehyungssi mentioned going on tour?
You had always wondered how pop-rock concerts would sound like, these beautiful vocals and rap music was something you were missing out and you didn't want to remember why you were missing out on such amazing rap techniques and deep vocals, high notes, soft layers and beautifully written lyrics.

You just couldn't stop yourself from exploring more. It was your first time listening to rap by yourself, like not ones when your batchmates would begin hooting and certain college concerts.

You loved Min Yoongi's lines.

Damn that sass in whoever's voice you thought.

Who's voice? Exactly. Who's voice y/n? does it sound like Taehyungssi though? You thought.

You decided to watch a live performance of mic drop to get a clearer introduction to Bangtan Sonyeondan.

You didn't say BTS to yourself because everytime you did, you remembered your awkward moment with the members and Taehyung saying Beaty Asses which sounded alot like Meaty Asses in his accent.