12• Past

Two days passed.

You had a deep conversation with your mother.

"Y/N, with a stone on my heart I'm saying, I think......you should move from that man's house....it would be better if you stay...there, they..won't....." She trailed off, her voice cracked.

You couldn't find words to put her to comfort.

Your mother was beyond worried.

You were away from her.

And you were physically injured.

And a Man had been helping you.

Your mother didn't know if she could trust Taehyung.

If you should trust Taehyung.

But he was the only rescue.

There was another option. But that would probably be worse than this.

Also, with a pandemic going on, you didn't want to go for plan B.

It might be your worst nightmare.

But your mother was getting stubborn,every passing day, she would suggest this, she considered you walking yourself into your worst nightmare would be better than staying in a guest room of a kPop Idol named Kim Taehyung, just because he was... an unknown man?.

"Mom, he's kind and well mannered, we're almost....friends" you say, partly lying. You didn't know Taehyung at all. You weren't friends. He hadn't even seen you after, not-so-funny interview of Seojoon.

But your heart told you that he wouldn't harm you.

"Whatever, y/n. Ask for his bank details and transfer the expenses of hospitality....as soon as- uh..Don't be indebt.." Said your mother, in a sensible tone.

"As soon as my wounds are healed, I will find a job.... somewhere with the help of embassy...." You say, unsure of future, unsure of what might happen tomorrow, holding on to optimism when only ray of hope seemed to be Taehyungssi.

"Y/n, my only advice, as soon as the lockdown restrictions are loosened,l and you're healthy, go........home." She said in a weak voice as if she was sacrificing something.

"No." You say before disconnecting.

Your mind was puzzled, body was aching and heart was afraid.

Just few days before, You were working towards your goals, when you were busy sketching Taehyung, reading books and watching Seojoon's Dramas and past interviews, your mind seemed distracted but at the end of the day, you got restless. You were just trying to keep up with all the fears.

And currently, your biggest fear was Never being able to go home.

But it seemed that Kim Taehyung was an angel whom you could........ trust, maybe?

Why is he even helping me? I'm a nobody.

~•~

"She's nobody but her laughter is very funny." Taehyung said, grinning.

Taehyung had told everyone about you trying to grab his attention because you had a crush on Seojoon. Surprisingly, everyone seemed amused. Everyone seemed to enjoy your episode of stupid questioning with Seojoon.

Everyone knew that Taehyung did such a thing to make you feel comfortable, it was him, his effortless kindness in small actions that defined him. Even so having a girl as a guest was a big piece to swallow for everyone.