27• who?

"wake up, y/n, it's dinner time" Taehyung said, after three hours of constant musing while you were asleep.

He looked at you while you slept. He wanted to be there for you, this time, he wanted to be the reason for your smile. He wanted to be special to you, as you were for him. But he was so afraid to reveal himself to you, he was afraid that you would run away. He wanted to cherish your soft lips. He wanted to trace your curves. He wanted to get lost in your eyes and never return. He wanted to see you giggle. He wanted to give you roses. He wanted to spend time with you. He wanted to be someone you would trust. He wanted to snuggle closer to you and whisper sweet things in your ear. He wanted to see your face everyday, when he woke up. He wanted to feel you beside him. He wanted to sing songs for you. He wanted to buy you clothes. He wanted to embrace you and give you love.
He had so many dreams for you. He just wanted to fulfill all of them before you would leave him. He knew you would leave him, he knew you wouldn't return. He knew he wasn't special to you as you were to him.
But in those hours, he was worried about the very uncertain relationship you had with him.

He had understood that you hadn't found out his truth as you asked for his help rather than cursing him to death.

Then, what could be the reason?
I must find out. He thought to himself, considering it a task.

"C'mon, y/n eat something, wake up." He said, caressing your cheeks.

He felt weak when he looked at you, he was just trying to convince himself that you're his friend.

You woke up to find your body linked with his, comfortably.

" When did you come home?" You asked, sitting up.

Taehyung looked at you curiously, wondering if you were feeling better.

"Go freshen up, first. Then come to the dining, we need to talk." He said, seeing your expressionless face.

You said nothing but got to your feet with a hand on your ribs to brace it from the pain, you were feeling by now.

He noticed this.

You were surprised to find dinner ready on small table beside your bed, after walking out of bathroom.

Taehyung's back was facing you.
He turned around. His face flushed a little as he scanned you from top to bottom.

Now is not the time, ding dong, don't be naughty. He told his.....ding dong?

You hastily covered your upper body as you were only in a bath towel.
Taehyung gulped and turned his face back.

"Um, Oppa, damn it, Uh, Taehyungssi, please give me some privacy." You said and he felt his pants tighten with your voice in his ears as he peaked at your reflection in the mirror on the opposite wall.

She really is something. 
Taehyung stop.
Wtf is wrong. She isn't that type.
He was struggling to contain himself.

"Tell me what clothes you need, I am not leaving you alone." He said, getting up to face you.

You lowered your head and squeezed your legs closer, trying your best to hide your exposed collar bones and thighs.
It didn't work. Taehyung was already turned on and his mind was having unholy thoughts along with worries about you.

Why is everything in my head about her? Do I even think of anything else now? He asked himself.

"Just pull out a t-shirt and capri..." You said, hesitantly.

"No undies? Fuck y/n don't do this to me at this hour when I'm worried about you having nightmares." He retorted, shamelessly.

"Um, then...uh....I'll take them myself...once I...thepinkpairinthebottomshelf" you said, the last part in a breathe, too quick for him to understand.