8• Stupid

You felt...scared?. You realised you had fucked up big this time. You told lies just to get attention of a person who was 'friends with' your celebrity crush?

You had become a highschool dumb blonde teenager without even realising. Your spiteful words were out of anger which was caused by the person calling your poem a plagiarized piece which created further distress in past two days.

Sis, what's wrong with you?

You remember the root cause, you remember that day...

The day you wrote the poem and when you met Kim Taehyung, you had been feeling was pain and in this place, all you could think of was your dad, his presence and what kind of life he would have if he was still here, if he were he'd be here with you in Korea.

And moreover, you couldn't stop thinking about why he was not here. You were hurt, agonised in utmost pain but you kept patience. You held yourself. You drew a rough sketch of just some random person and wrote a poem expressing your feelings which now the same random person is claiming to be his? You felt scared of how powerful of a person he could be. You didn't know two words about him further his name. And you tried to seek his attention for nothing but to know more about your first Kdrama crush. You wanted to drown yourself in the bathe.

But why was he saying that it was plagiarized?

You decide to put a full stop to your thoughts and act. You picked up your phone to tell the truth.

Dumbfuck.
Why will he believe you after you've told your tales about the poem plagiarism being 'the' serious matter.

You gotta suicide now. That's it.

You couldn't type a word. You stared at your phone for minutes. You could not understand what to reply. But when it occured to you that the number who had texted you wasn't the one which you had texted after completion of the painting, you decided to call Mr.Kim's Asst. or the person who was trying to trick you.

He didn't pick up. You decided to take a shower and calm yourself in warm water. You were about to walk into your bathroom, when your phone rang. You rushed to pick it.

Mr.Kim's Asst.

You scoffed a little. Then took the call, walking into your bathroom to turn off the water tap, which was a stride away.

"Hello?" A deep voice said.

"Ah, Ye-" you couldn't complete your sentence.

~•~

Taehyung was early to the studio, he couldn't figure out what you were saying, doing, he seemed confused.He was regretting his decision to text you like that, moreover he regretted faking himself as his assistant. I should have talked to her in person.

He realised that he had risked his privacy while trying to dig into matters which weren't even relevant anymore.

What could I change if someone knew about it?
Why was I ashamed of my pain being known?

He wondered if he should still find the person who wrote this poem, originally and ask them as to how they knew about his situation. His mind seemed unsettled. He was worried about Seojoon.

What does she know about hyung?
When she knows about my personal matters, who is she?

His mind constantly came back to one question. ' Who is she?' He wondered what else you knew. He hadn't even seen your face because you were wearing a mask. He wanted to find out what was raging in your head. He was almost furious at you. He hated that he once wanted to console you, when you might be a scam. He didn't talk to anyone about this, he decided to handle things on his own.