67• falling again

Taehyung's eyes lit up as his mobile screen lit up to flash your name. 

"why is she calling so early, said she was having dinner just minutes ago." Taehyung muttered before picking your call.

"Wow! what-y/n, okay, okay-just be quick. I love you I love I love you!! Wait-should I come and pick you up."He said, smiling widely. 

Jimin couldn't be more elated. He smiled wholeheartedly as he saw Taehyung roll on the couch of his dimly lit room.

"Jimin please gooo, please please"  he pushed Jimin who just wouldn't  budge.

Jimin chuckled playfully teasing Taehyung. 

"Yea fine, fine. I'll go." Jimin said and got up from the bed. 

Taehyung looked relieved. 

"Huryyyyyyy!! You idiot! I have to clean up everything too, like she used to keep  it." Taehyung rushed around the room checking if anything wasn't at its designated place.

"You're gonna have a long night, I feel sorry for you. " Jimin was talking to Taehyung's bed. 

"Jiminaaahhhhhhhhhh Get your ass off my house!" Taehyung struggled getting Jimin out of his room.

Jimin kept sticking to the furniture and walls teasing Taehyung even more. 

Taehyung was behaving like a child as he  continuously checked his reflection in the mirror.

He checked if he was wearing something that you'd like. He changed his shirt to the one you had complimented him for.

He wore  a plain black shirt that loosely fit him before, pairing it with his usual grey sweat pants. 

He wondered if you'd notice that he has bulked up a bit more. The shirt highlighted his chest a bit more now.

He wasn't satisfied until he put some deodrant. 

He shaved. 

He checked if the room was fine.

He checked if the drinks on the table were of your choice.

He was smiling to himself as he walked back and forth through the entrance, waiting impatiently. 

He was impatient because he ws going to feel you after over a month.

Two of you had been texting everyday but Taehyung being Taehyung usually was quite busy to respond while he was working.

You went to see him in break hours too.

It had beeen three days since the two of you had kissed and made up.

Taehyung wondered if you'd fight again. 

He prayed everything goes fine. 

One of Bang PD's cars came to his view. You were driving it smoothly as you entered the row of his apartment.

He smiled his boxy smile, thinking of how you had been fast on the road and hoping that you were equally excited to see him.

Taehyung felt his heart at peace as soon as he saw your car entering.

He ran to see you as early as he possible, he couldn't wait for you to park the car and then come to his arms.

He ran to you and watched you stop your car and wait for him.

He realised that you'd probably be confused as to why he was running out of the house.

You pulled the window down and pushed your head out of it.