14• Begin

It had been four days of your stay at Kim Taehyung's house, confined yourself in a room.

You didn't know how to feel, you were just rolling down everything that was happening to you. Everyday, Hyeran would come to help you bath and give you breakfast.

You ate without a word and complimented her for the delicious food.

Sometimes you wondered what was outside the room, when did Taehyung leave for work, when he came back, what was his schedule, why does he always seem to meet you in the night. You wondered about what could have been your life if he hadn't helped you in the right time.

You'd be dead, y/n, you'd be dead for corona or for these broken bones in your small body.

Hyeran came to see you as usual but that day, she was accompanied by a doctor, someone you hadn't seen.

Doctor checked you and he was surprised to see a fast recovery of your calf.

"Miss y/n, your muscles are quite strong, aren't they?" He said, sweetly.

"Oh, of course they are, doctor, I used to be a sprinter in my school years." You reply politely.

This meant you could walk around with just a small bandage but you didn't know if you should walk around someone's house like this, even if you're friends with them.

Doctor's assistant removed the glucose drip from your hand and you felt the freedom of moving one for your arms without pain.

"That's so better, doctor, how much time would it take to recover completely?" You asked, wondering what would be the amount you would have to payback to Taehyung.

"It'll take about three weeks, your rib fracture is at a crucial point, but let's wish for a speedy recovery." The doctor said, smiling.

Three weeks. Why, my lord? You thought.

After the doctor left, Hyeran asked if you would want to take breakfast in the dining and without a doubt you nodded in agreement.
It was still painful to walk around but you wanted to breathe.

The dining area was in an open place in the greenary and your heart felt so at peace. You clicked a few pictures and send it to your mother and told her about the conversation with the doctor.

You had your breakfast alone but just as you stood up from your seat, you saw Taehyung walking into the kitchen which was a few metres away from where you were.
He was wearing simple grey sweats, his hair looked quite wet, as if he had just come out of the bathroom.

"Oh, Taehyung you're here, why didn't you come back home early in the morning, I hope you have had enough sleep." Hyeran said to Taehyung.

He spotted you and mouthed a 'what' to you before replying to Hyeran. While you stared blankly at his gorgeous.....well, his gorgeous everything.

He walked towards you.

"Why are you here, you should rest in your bed." Taehyung said, seating beside you as Hyeran poured juice into his glass.

"Doctor said that I could walk now, so I wanted to walk around, duh" you replied, sitting back again and adjusting your shorts.

"Does it hurt alot?" He asked, gulping his juice.

"It doesn't hurt that much, I feel fine, don't worry." You said, wondering if he actually cared.

"I'm not worried but I do hope you're well." Taehyung said,his voice significantly low, suggesting that he hadn't slept the night.