Beyond Her Love

A/N:Welcome!!! Thank you for picking up my work, I'm grateful for every readers who made some time for Beyond Her Love.
Readers, this is my first novel and please do tolerate if you find any flaws. This helped me to kick the boredom during quarantine.
I can assure you that this story captivates you in some way. But, if this novel doesn't interests you, you're genuinely allowed to stop reading it. Negativity and hateful comments are disrespectful.
You can start reading it now ;)♡

'I had never known how it feels to be lost in an other person's soul until the glimmering blue eyes of a massive girl's met mine

'I had never known how it feels to be lost in an other person's soul until the glimmering blue eyes of a massive girl's met mine. Those eyes find themselves in search of mine whenever mine looks down. Those eyes came to the rooftop at the cafe to console mine and now those eyes are staring at me as I revealed the hidden feelings of mine which we clearly know what's between us. I can wholly realize they always have to make me cozy and hypnotize into 'em. If this is called friendship then I've no clue what LOVE is,'

'Dude what the hell are you talkin' about?' Everyone were shocked.

'I'm just.. Uh.. Saying that.. She's more than a friend to me,' I swifty rolled my eyes after I mentioned her.

                                ~~~~~

Sometimes, unexpectedly our life descends precisely the way we don't want it to.

The story begins just so when the couple messed up the conversation which eventually leads to an outrageous break up made him descend into a dark gloomy phase. As much as surprising luck was around, they confess they still have feelings and reciprocate after decades of time, makes him anticipate way more than the reality.

But the fact is, reality is way more than we anticipate. This is apparently where the life takes another tint.

They were less acknowledged that whether the destination of them would tend to favour.

Will they find the love that was lost?
Will they be back together?

[Word count : 40,589]