Chapter XLIX

10:36AM

In less than thirty minutes, I'd be reunited with the boy I loved very much. I was nervous but I had no reason as to why I was. I was anxious and giddy and I just couldn't keep still.

I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around him, inhale his scent and kiss him. Damn, I couldn't wait to feel his plump full lips against mine. I missed the way he'd grip my waist while kissing me and even slip his hand farther below my waist and grab my butt. I loved it, every minute of it.

"You sure I look alright?" I asked Alexis, bouncing my knee up and down as I waited for the announcer to say Jacks plane had arrived.

"You look fine Sky, chill." She chortled, leaning back with her leg on the arm rest of her chair.

I sighed, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be quick." I hopped up and sped walked into the women's bathroom.

Luckily, it was empty. I looked at myself in the mirror, scrutinizing my outfit; Denim high-waisted jeans, long sleeve loose fitted black shirt and my all black chucks. I added my moon, sun and star pendent necklace on to add something to it. My hair was naturally curly because I remember Jack telling me how he loved my natural hair.

My makeup was the usual because I knew he liked natural looking makeup. I sighed loudly shaking my head, I was overthinking this whole thing. It's only Jack.

I chortled at myself before walking out the bathroom. I searched around hoping Jack had arrived as I walked over to Alexis. Sadly, I had no sight of him.

"Better?" She asked. I nodded, "Much."

"Come on, let's go get something to drink." She stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

"But I'm not thirsty." I whined as she pulled me along.

"Well I am."

As she dragged me along to Starbucks, I saw a bunch of people exiting a gate. I didn't know where it was coming from but I kept searching and hoping it was Jacks gate.

"I'm gonna stay here, I wanna see if this is Jacks gate." I informed Alexis as she walked inside.

I bit my lip anxiously, seeing another gate open and people pile out. My heart was racing as I looked around. Sadly, I didn't see Jack anywhere. I sighed loudly, rubbing my hand through my hair.

"Here, I got you something anyway." Alexis handed me a chocolate chip frappe.

I smiled softly, "Thanks," I mumbled, sipping it.

"Any luck?" She asked as we began to walk around.

"No," I groaned, "it's been over thirty minutes."

Alexis stopped walking and stood in front of me with a smile. She grabbed my drink and spun me around by my shoulders.

"Alexis what the he-" I stopped myself from talking and gasped once I seen Jack standing a few feet away.

He dropped his luggage and smiled wide, holding open his arms. I didn't hesitate to run towards him and hop into his arms. Jack wrapped his arms around me tightly, spinning us around as I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I missed you so much," I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you too, baby girl." He whispered back.

I leaned back and held his face in my hands then pressed my lips against his. His lips were cold but felt great against my warm lips. I felt him smile as we kissed, giving me butterflies instantly.

I pulled away slowly, my lips lingering on his, "I missed being able to do that." I mumbled, looking into his eyes.

"I missed you doing that." He chuckled, placing me down on my feet.