Ch: 2 Strict Naira

** Hi Guys..here is my next part.. I am so glad you all are liking the story..**

**Let me know how would you all liked the Cover Page**

In the morning Siddharth wakes up Kush," Get up sleeping head... we need to do lot of packing... we are going India..."

Kush, "Kya, I am not coming. I want to stay here. Oh my god if I leave meri girlfriends ka kya hoga and by the way what will happen to your girlfriend Tanya"

Siddharth rolls his eyes "Kuch nahi hoga... You can find someone in India atleast with some brain this time and about Tanya, she is not my girlfriend. She is just a bet between us that I will take her to a dinner date that's all. I won so the chapter is close. If she imagines herself of my girlfriend I cannot help. Any way"

Siddharth hiding his smile says "I am planning to get you married as soon as we reach India"

Kush turns towards Kartik placing his hands on his ears as if he heard something horrible "What...Bhai.. shaadi aur meri.. No Way"

Siddharth laughs louds, throws the pillow on Kush, "Stop your drama chotu"

He catches the pillow and says "First you'll get married, afterall you are my elder brother."

Siddharth with a smirk," Abhi bhagwan ne koi aise ladki banayi nahi hai jo mujhe Impress Ker Sake..."

Kush," Kuch nahi keh sakte bhai...kise pata who is made for whom. But I still believe someone somewhere is made for us", keeps a dreamy look.

Siddharth rolls his eyes murmuring "someone somewhere is made for me' idiotic thought"

At the same time in India, some meeting is going on. A girl adjusting her pony stands at the projector describing the projects lose and gain ratio. She is dressed in a grey business skirt which goes just at her knees, white shirt and grey coat matching her skirt. She wears a watch to her left hand and diamond ring on her right ring finger. Small diamond tops shining on her ears. A dull lipstick and little mascara highlighting her eyes, a little blush on her cheeks. She is looking beautiful in her own. Her neutral and strict look on her face is not giving way her any feelings.

The girl turns her head asking "So gentleman, any questions" ' that Naira Singhania, CEO of Singhania foundation.

Every one nods as no. Naira "Good, then can we seal the deal". Everyone gets up to their seats to sign the papers.

Naira turns towards her PA, she comes running to give Naira pen to sign the deal. Naira tries to sign but pen did not write.

Naira glares at her PA. She looks horrified at Naira "Sorry mam, oh I I will bring another pen mam." She brings another pen and gives to Naira;

Naira takes the pen and says "you are fired."

Every one shocked for Naira's strict tone and spot decision, but no one rose there voice just showed sympathy to the young lady who just got fired.

Another business deal is done and sealed with Singhania foundation.

Naira checks her time only one hour left for tender to close. Naira immediately walks towards her parking slot. Her driver stands and goes towards the door to open for her.

Naira "give me the car keys." she said and the driver immediately gives the car keys and steps back. Naira sits on the wheels and starts the car with 4th gear and pulls the accelerator. She needs to reach the tender office to register her tender.

Naira want Singhania group to enter hotel and resorts business for which she done all the ground work and prepared good tender quotes to get government land for less amount. On other side Goenka's also quoted for the same tender. Naira reaches at the nick of time and registers her tender. She cannot believe anyone to send in her place to register Singhania's tender. It is really an important and prestige's project for Singhania's which will establish Singhania foundation to the roots once again.

Manish Goenka looks at Naira with impressive eyes. He really likes Naira's confidence and attitude. He feels it is the right attitude of a business woman. Manish goes near to Naira who is coming out of the office.

Manish "All the best Naira, but sorry to say Goenka foundation will sure win this tender. I have put my whole experience in making the tender"

Naira nods her head as acknowledging his wishes says "Experience time ka saat atha hain but hard work and dedication counts more than experience".

The tender is opened and announced "Tender goes to Singhania foundation"

Manish is shocked, he cannot believe as he puts all his experience and hard work to get this tender and Naira beats him with her hard work. Naira gives a victory look and goes from there.

Singhania Foundation won the tender by quoting just 1% less than Goenka Foundation. Which was really set back for Goenkas, specially Manish Goenka.

A new day, a new victory – this became a regular matter for Naira. She looks like born to win. If she want to win a deal or tender or project she won't rest until unless she gets that. 'No Risk No Prize' this is want Naira believes.

Naira reaches her Singhania Nivas, which is a big mansion which built by Naira's great grandfather. The mansion has a lot of rooms and servant everywhere to look after it. Krish who is playing in the living room sees Naira entering the living room giving her car keys to the driver. Krish runs towards bed room chamber before Naira can come and shouts "Naira buvaa agaye hain"

All the servants gets alerted. Naman. Naitik's younger brother who is more into gambling, was betting on phone for a cricket match cancels his betting and cuts the call immediately, Naksh, who was romancing with his wife, immediately took his brush and start doing his work, Mishti who was watching netflix show, immediately shut down and opened her books to Study.

Naitik who is pushing Akshara not accepting the tablets immediately takes the tablets and sleeps turning other side.

Akshara smiles at her husband who is afraid of his own daughter and goes out to meet Naira. Akshara is the only one who is not afraid of Naira. Naira goes to her room and freshen-ups. Akshara comes to her room with juices.

Akshara "beta why you take so much stress. Enough of hard work, I really think it is time for you to get married"

Naira takes the juices from Akshara "mom please aap lecture maat start kejiya" makes Akshara sit on the bed, lying on the bed Naira puts her head on Akshara's lap.

Akshara pats Naira's head affectionately and asks "kya baat hain, today my daughter looks tired."

Naira "no mom, I am not tired. I am very happy that today I climbed one step to success in my resorts & hotel business. I just want to complete the project which will establish Singhania foundation to the roots again."

Akshara kisses on her forehead "ok, come have dinner and then please take rest without sitting again on your computer".

Krish comes to Naira's room and whispers to Akshara "Dadi please ask buvvaa about video game."

Naira who is lying with closed eyes can still hear what is Krish is saying, Akshara shows her hand as asking him to wait and says "Naira beta, oh Krish ka exams kal sa katam hojayegena tho video game dedu vusee."

Naira opens her eyes and gets up from Aksharas lab and looks at Krish and Akshara. Krish keeps a baby face and Akshara keeps a requesting face.

Naira "Fine. But not today from tomorrow you can play your video games, understand"

Krish gives his million dollar smile and runs to hug Naira gives her a kiss on her cheek and runs outside. Akshara pats Naira's head and asks her to come for dinner. In Singhania Nivas everyone fears of Naira. She maintains every ones bank account and withdrawal limit. If anyone removes a lump sum of amount more than the amount Naira allows to everyone for a month then they have to give her the explanation. She puts this strict rule to control Naman's gambling . He spend money like water if Naira does not control the money.

** Here is my next Part... I hope you all would like it..**

**Please do vote and Comment**