Ch: 37 Saving her

HI guys... Sorry for the delay.. here is my next part.

On the other side Naira's car which starts rolling once again breaking the branch of trees goes further inside and stops again due to other tree branches, it seems like even death is also taking a few breaks before reaching Naira. Where on the other side Naira is just waiting for her death as she is sure no one can come to save her no one or maybe Kartik doesn't even know that she is here, he doesn't care for her much. Naira smiles at her fate and closes her eyes just remembering the only best days of her married life, the day which changed her life forever, her marriage day.

Kartik and the police man reached the place where he marked in the map however they cannot find any car there. They can see the broken branches indicating something heavy had broken the them, the police man fears the worst, he dares to rise his voice "May be the car, the car has fallen in the valley"

A shiver ran down his spine, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath ,"I want to go further inside till valley to see if-if I can find-" he could not speak further as a lump formed in his throat, he too expected the worst but he cannot loose the hope.

The police man cannot say anything, "Ok let's go"

Kartik and the police man goes further into the forest still searching for Kartik whisper 'Naira', there on the other side Naira rises her head in the car as if she can hear Kartik is calling her, she looks around her but can only see the darkness, she smiles to herself for her hope to see Kartik once again being their are in the situation and closes her eyes.

After travelling a few more kilometers the policeman accepted the defeat. But Kartik is not ready to go back, he want to.move ahead and search for her, the policeman stops there thinking Kartik has gone mad.

But Kartik went further without caring if the policeman followed him or not. After travelling more than half a kilometer he finds something white radium board.

Kartik shouts ,"There is the car"

The policeman who stopped half a kilometer back hears Kartik's voice faintly and runs towards him. Both are about to reach the car, they hear the branches breaking sound.

Police man ,"I think branches are breaking do something Kartik" as Kartik is closer to the car than the policeman, Kartik goes towards the driving seat to see his wife leaning to her seat with closed eyes.

Kartik taps the window shouting calling her from her slumber,"Naira...Naira... Naira....open the door"

Naira thinks she is dreaming Kartik just stares at him blankly not realizing he is actually here for her.

The light coming from his torch is making her blind, slowly she realizes she is not dreaming but Kartik has really come to save her. He banged on the door again asking her to open, Naira opens the door when the car jerks a little as branches has broken but the police man comes at the right time and inserts a dragon into the ground along with the car tire shouts ,"Take her out soon the dragon cannot hold the car for long"

Naira releases her seat belt and Kartik quickly pulls her into his arms hugging her tight, the police man leaves the dragon and the car rolls a few meters and makes a big noise indicating that the car has fallen down the valley.

Kartik on hearing the sound hugs Naira more tightly crushing her to his hard body. The image of car falling down just shudderrd him. Naira did not mind, she cannot believe Kartik came for her, risking his life like that. Taking her all along with her not leaving her for a minute, all the three reached the main road where everyone was waiting for them; Kartik did not leave Naira for a second also. Kush is waiting along with the police people with an ambulance. He didn't said anything but he knew how much his heart was pounding in realizing the fact that if he would have been a minute late he could have lost her.