Ch: 50 Happy Family

Hi Guys... here is the last part of the Story

Naira informs Trisha that there are no complications in her pregnancy and says Kartik is generally afraid of her health and asks not to discuss kids in front of Kartik until the doctor checks her up and gives her a report. Trisha tells Naira that she will inform the remaining members.

Naira thinks 'Thank god, I don't want anyone to talk about kids in front of Kartik until I make him understand', She comes back when Kartik is ready to leave. She gives him an angry look and goes from there to freshen up. Kartik signs for leaving a golden opportunity in the bathroom with his wife and leaves for the office.

He returns home to observe everyone already having their dinner and leaving for their respective rooms. Kartik reaches his room and stops at the door to see Naira standing in the mirror wearing a beautiful and transparent white saree. His breath gets caught in his throat, she is simply looking sexy. He knows now he has no escape and he is trapped but still decided to put up a fight before giving up. Kartik slowly goes to his study table in the room and puts his files taking his own time before turning towards Naira.

Naira moves her hair forward and goes near Kartik and gives him a sweet smile forwards his night shorts. Kartik without meeting her eyes takes the dress and about to go when Naira goes brushing him to close the bedroom door. He grasps loudly seeing Naira's backless blouse. Naira feels happy hearing him grasping and pats her back for selecting the garments, she purposefully moves her hair front making the view visible. Kartik stands like a statue controlling his heartbeat; his hands are itching to touch her. He knows now for sure Naira decided to kill him today. He runs to the bathroom and takes a long bath controlling his nerves; he knows a cold shower is not going to help him. At last Naira voice brings him back to the world, Naira ,"Bathroom mein sone ka irada hai kya"

Kartik thinks ,'I feel bathroom is the safest place for tonight' then shakes his head telling himself to control thinks ,'Kartik you need to be angry, she left you' and again thinks helplessly 'But she came back right and what if she leaves me again' then again gets angry "then I will tie her to me and will never let her go" he sighs and comes out.

Naira gives him a sweet smile and says "I arranged candle light dinner on our balcony, come" she goes and takes his hand and both goes to the balcony. The setting is romantic, Naira goes and sits in the chair and welcomes him to sit in front of her. Kartik's heart skips a beat seeing Naira wearing white saree looking beautiful and sitting in candle light, where the light falling on her face is making her face glow more. Kartik without taking his eyes goes and sits in front of her. Naira serves food and starts eating. Kartik forgets to eat and just concentrates on Naira. Now Naira feels shy seeing the way Kartik is looking at her. She blushes which adds to her beauty, that's it Kartik thinks 'baad mein jaaye mere gusaa' and goes towards Naira picks her in his arms and goes to their bedroom and slaming the balcony door. He showered his love making love to her the whole night, showing how much he missed her in these few days, it was not rough but full of love while Naira returns the passion promising she will never leave him with the same intensity. Their gestures are speaking volumes for them then the words.

Next day morning Kartik is sleeping contently with Naira in his arms. Naira is wide awake looking at him, caressing his hair on his forehead, she thought 'I need to tell him the importance of kids in our life, I don't know how I will make him understand about this, but I need to plan something' she was still thinking and slowly removes Kartik's arms and goes to get ready. She took off from office for a month, as she wanted to concentrate more on her kid and before that on Kartik. Though she is working from home, travelling will be taken care of by Naitik and Naman. When Naira comes out of bathroom, Kartik comes and hugs her from back kissing her on her wet neck saying ,"Good morning"