Ch: 32 No one can Harm Naira

Hi Guys.. here is my next update.

Naira returned to Goenka house hell tired, she already informed Suhasini that she will not have her dinner at home as she is sometimes having dinner meetings. Reaching home she recalled there will be a meeting with Manish about the joint venture. She went to her room when she got a call to her cell.

Naira lifts the call, it was from Manish "Hey Naira, are you home, had your dinner, do you need some time for our meeting"

Naira: Give me a few minutes papa ji I will join you.

She freshens up and goes to study. Kartik is already there along with Manish checking Kartik's presentation. Naira gives the CD of her presentation to Manish. Naira, Kartik and Manish make some points combining both Kartik and Naira's presentations. Manish makes all his points and asks Kartik & Naira to do the corrections. Naira is already bone tired to continue the work but tried her best to stay awake, she was vigorously blinking her eyes to stay awake. Due to the leave she has taken for marriage a lot of work is filed up. She want to clear all the work before going to Singapore. She worked very hard even forgetting her lunch. Naira and Kartik sat on the coach checking the presentation on Laptop where Manish is sitting on the other side of his desk. After a few minutes Kartik felt something heavy on his shoulder. Kartik turns to see Naira sleeping on his shoulder with some papers in her hands.

Manish notices this says "oh I think Naira is very much tired, just wake her up and ask her to go to her room-"

Kartik cuts him "it's ok dad let her sleep" and places his protective arm around her bringing her close still looking at his laptop screen. Manish is shocked to see the caring side of Kartik; he can see his reflection in Kartik. Manish loves his wife in the same way, he doesn't know if Kartik noticed it or not but Kartik's gestures clearly show his love for his wife. Manish is happy; Suhasini has told everything to Manish about why Kartik and Naira are staying separately. Though Suhasini did not want to reveal but Manish forced his mother to tell him maybe he can help Kartik and Naira, as they are his kids he has to show them the right way. After knowing the truth Manish is a little bit shattered, maybe due to him Kartik did not believe in love and married Naira only for business purposes. He felt bad for Naira, love less marriage is like a curse for a girl. Manish tried to talk with Kartik many times regarding this but did not know how to start the conversation. But today after seeing Kartik taking care of Naira he felt maybe Kartik did not know that he is in love with Naira, he prays god to show his kids the right path.

Manish asks Kartik to continue his work if he wants and retires to his room. Kartik takes papers Naira is still holding in her hands, places them on the table. Naira adjusts herself close to Kartik and puts her hand around his waist. The act come so naturally to her that her body became familiar with Kartik's warmth. Kartik completes his work and puts his laptop a side, picks Naira in his arms. Naira cuddles close to Kartik buries her head in his shoulder; Kartik kisses on her hair and takes to the room. He places her on the bed and joins her, he pulls Naira close and covers them with the blanket and sleeps hugging her tight.

Next morning Naira opens her eyes slowly to get locked with Kartik's, who is looking at her with a smile. Naira gives him a small smile and closes her eyes thinking maybe Kartik is still in her room. She slowly tries to remember what happened yesterday, she remembers last thing as reading the papers in study room, then her expression changes from smile to confusion to shock, she opens her eyes wide thinking 'I slept in the study and now where am I' before Naira can turn her head Kartik puts his palm on her face avoiding her from turning to look around and says "You are in my room Naira, on my bed. You lost the bet"

Naira cannot believe him, she is glaring at him with anger and hatred. He bluffed her like this, cursing herself for sleeping like a log yesterday she pushes Kartik with her full force and sits with a jerk. She gets down off the bed pointing her finger to him then observes her surrounding, wait she is in her room only not in Kartik's room, she turns towards Kartik when she hears him laughing out loud.