Ch: 4 First Meeting

Hi Guys.. I am here with my next chapter...

It was night when he joined his Dadi for dinner.Enjoying meal with his Dadi, when Suhasini asked," Kittu puttar koi hai tere mann mein teri bhi Shaadi ki umar ho gayi hai ."

Kartik he said as matter of face," Love and marriage has no connection"

Suhasini tried to make him understand," No Kittu you are wrong. Love is the base of marriage"

Kartik: "I donot believe dadi. Arranged marriage mein there won't be any love. They just bargain, sees 'ves and +ves then get married. Everything is just a business deal"

Suhasini again reason him back, "But in love marriage they love each other to get married right"

Kartik sips his water says "That is why love marriage always fails, because love is just waste of time"

"Kartik in love marriage, love is the base which teaches us to trust our partner to core and in arranged marriages trust is the base which develops love. If the base is not strong then marriage will sure fail. So in both marriages love and trust are important"

Kartik: "I donot believe in love"

Suhasini said making a face, "so you say you donot want to marry"

Kartik: "I said I donot love any one. Marriage is just a business deal for me. I will marry if I feel the deal is profitable for me"

before Suhasini can raise his voice Kartik says "Good night dadi, I am feeling sleepy will go to bed." He leaves to his bedroom.

Suhasini takes a deep breath as she knows what made Kartik say all this and prays to god silently to bring a girl in her grandson's life that will teach him how love and to trust.

Kartik who is about to come again to dining hall to ask about father saw Dadi womdering, he said," Don't think Dadi..."

Suhasini: Kitttu tujhe thik kerne k liye koi tigress hi aayehi... "

He smirked and says, "Tigress, let's see who will tame who". She smiled and said," Haan and I am sure you will become Joru ka gulam for her... pata nahi

Kartik folds his hands and says ," Time dekha hai aapne.. kuch nahi ker rahi hogi..k might be sleeping" as it is night time Kartik just said as a matter of fact.

Suhasini adds "may be dreaming about you"

Kartik "dadi " she laughs, he shrugged and said "anyways I donot want to come between this stupid marriage discussions, oh dadi, Good night.."

On other side Naira is sleeping in her seat waiting for the plane to land when she sees a dream and do do Kartik.

Naira and Kartik see a dream where a girl hugs a guy as if her life depends on him and the guy slowly hugs the girl as if he fears to lose her. Naira identifies the girl as herself and gets shocked in her dream that she is hugging a guy for her life. And Kartik cannot believe that he is the guy hugging some girl and he can clearly see the fear on his face, fear of losing the girl. Both are confused with the dream and wakes up with a jerk, they are not able to see who the guy or girl in their dreams is?

Naira "what is the meaning of this dream, I am hugging a guy. Who is he, and is this dream good or bad"

Kartik "who is this girl, why I am fearing to lose her. May be dadi's words struck in my mind so I am seeing some weird dreams" he drinks water and tries to sleep again but the image of him hugging the girl haunted him for the rest of the night. Naira before can continue her sleep flight landing announcement is made. She forgets about her dream as some random dream and comes back to her business woman mode.