Ch: 48: Realizing his Fear

Hi Guys... Here is the next part

Naira took the wrong step of leaving Kartik in this situation, will this decision of her bring storm in her life or does it do any good for their relationship? Only the future can decide. Yes, Kartik is completely wrong about aborting the child, where Naira could not understand why Kartik is behaving like that, she thinks Kartik is not prepared for kids but due to her stress she missed the point that Kartik's mother died after delivering Kartik. Really testing time is ahead for Naira, knowing how stubborn Kartik is, it is very hard for Naira to make Kartik understand that history won't repeat and she will be fine. To explain this to Kartik first Naira needs to understand Kartik's behavior, she has to be patient and guide Kartik in this matter. Only Naira can do this, let's see how Naira handles this situation.

Kartik cannot believe Naira left him, he asked her to choose and she has chosen their baby. Kartik felt hurt and left Delhi on some work. He doesn't want to stay in for a second. He misunderstands Naira leaving Goenka mansion as rejection. He did not try to clear the misunderstanding but left Delhi. Here Naira tried his mobile but couldn't reach him. Naira came to know that Kartik left Delhi on some business deal. She waits for Kartik for any reply but disappoints to see their no response from Kartik's side.

Today is the official marriage anniversary of Kartik-Naira and Kush-Trisha. Only Suhasini and Manish know the real reason for Kartik's behavior as Manish discusses with Suhasini regarding this. Kush and Trisha decide to bring Kartik and Naira face to face as Kartik is clearly avoiding talking with Naira. No one knows the reason behind his behavior, they felt Naira rejecting to abort is the reason for the dispute which is half correct. But Kartik is more hurt thinking Naira has chosen their child over him, this really hurts him to core.

Surekha calls Kartik and orders him to come to the party as they don't want the media to know about family matters. He accepts to attend the party after a lot of arguments with Surekha. Naira is feeling much better now, physically but mentally she is still disturbed with Kartik's behavior. She decides to talk with Kartik today in the party 'bohot ho gaya ya hide and seek game' Naira is still staying in Singhania Sadan as Akshara is not ready to leave her. Naira and Singhania's family comes to Goenka mansion on the morning of the D-day. Naira takes blessings of elders still waiting for Kartik. Manish calls Naira to his study.

Naira "papa ji can I come in"

Manish "yes beta"

Naira stands in front of him and doesn't know what to expect from him.

Manish "I thought of talking with you but looking at your health condition I am waiting for your recovery"

Naira smiles "I am fine papa ji, it is just the morning sickness and mujhe thoda jyada ho gaye the. Now I am adopted to the condition. Nothing to worry"

Manish "good to know that beta but Kartik-" he takes a deep breath continues "I know Kartik don't want this baby-"

Naira cuts him says "I know papa ji, he is not ready for the kids so he is behaving like this but I am sure he will understand soon"

Manish "situation is not so easy beta as you are imagining"

Naira gives a confused look "I did not understand papa ji"

Manish, "If you forgot Naira, Kartik's mother died giving birth to him, because she has some complications in her pregnancy. That is the reason he is afraid of the children. He feels history will repeat and he will lose you if he has kids"

Naira felt as if she woke up from some sleep, now it is clear for her why Kartik behaved like that with her.

Manish continues ,"He is wrong beta, you are the only one who can tell him that his fears are baseless and you will be safe and sound with the baby"