Ch: 40 Secret

Hi.. Guys... Here is the next part...

Suhasini called Kartik and Naira for lunch, the content smile on their face was showering how much love they have for each other. Kartik and Naira were sitting besides to each other when Kartik slightly caressed her hand, she looked at him as if saying please-leave, while he smirked and conveying not- so-soon-darling. Their staring game was interrupted by Manish, he said," I am so proud of you guys.. you handled this project so so amazingly... Tomorrow I am throwing party..."

Naira nodded her head and said," Thank you Papa... Well credit goes to Kartik..."

Kartik: No... It's no me who worked on it.. it's the celebration of our both...

Kush: And I will arrange the party... Tauji.. this is on me...

Manish can see the difference clearly between Naira and Kartik interaction, he turns towards Suhasini and Suhasini understand Manish's question and nods.
Manish feels so happy and content to see his both sons are settled and happily married; he is just waiting to see his grandchildren. As Kartik already taking care of Goenka foundation now he is waiting to retire completely from business world and wait to play with his grandchildren.

Soon after chatting a bit Kartik and Naira they retarted back to their room, due to the hectic day and jet legg, they soon changed themselves and slept hugging each other. The peace, the warmth they get from each other was indescribable...

Next morning Naira was about to take her car when Kartik came infront of her and said huskily," Will you mind.. if I took the opportunity to drop my wife to her Office.."

She blushed and simply nodded her head, rest rhe journey was in went with little talking.....when Kartik asked her," Naira.. you leave office by lunch time..."

She nodded her head and asked him," Tum mujhe pick ker lena.."

He nodded his head and soon they reached her office parking, before she get down he pulled her softly pecked her on her lips and whispered," Ab hui hai na meri morning good...!! " Blushing she get down while he drove to his office.

Both of them were busy in their work, it was lunch time when she called Kartik" Kahan ho Kartik.."

Kartik: Uff Darling... Kya bataun.. yahan bht kaam aa gaya hai .. mujhe kuch important papers per sign kerna hai.. tum ghar pahucho.. mein tumko direct party mein milta hoon..

She nodded her head and end the call not before saying," Come soon.." Just then she saw her cabin door opened and Kartik entering ,"Missing me.." he said while she hugged him," Tum na.. nahi sudhroge.."

He smiled her and said," Naah.." they both stated towards Goenka house, as soon they entered Kartik received a call he forgot to sign few papers and those are very important for him. He reluctantly agreed and said," Ab to sach mein office jana padega... "

Naira convinced him and said," Tum jao.. hum direct party mein milenge.."

He followed her  to bedroom and hugs her from back "I will meet you in the party" he made a baby face, clearly he Doesn't want to go.

Naira leans on Kartik "Sure, I will meet you their" 

Kartik says huskily,"God you always drive me crazy, after seeing you in my bedroom I have no intensions to leave you, two days are not enough for me" 

Naira turns towards Kartik puts her hand around his neck "Hmm, not enough even for me as well" and hides her face in Kartik neck. Kartik laughs and kisses on her head says ,"If you say like that then I wonot go but will lock both of us in our bedroom" 

SHE rises her head with blush says ,"No need go to office we will meet in the party and then we can-" and stops when Kartik raises his eye brow as if asking 'then-what'