Ch: 25 Enemy or Enemies?

Hi Guys.. here is the next part.

Kartik went back to the party after sending Mihir away. Kartik goes to Suhasini, "dadi who arranged this catering"

Suhasini "kyu"

Kartik "oh nothing dadi I heard food is really good and I want the same service for some of my business parties"

Suhasini ''oh Naitik Singhania has arranged this caterer, I don't know much details, as he arranged we did not indulge into details. If you want I will ask him"

Kartik smiles and goes to the manager "The food is very good, can I have your card so that I can contact you in future" the manager feels happy and gives the card to Kartik. Kartik takes the business card.

Kartik thinks 'Malhotra catering business mein aur Naitik Singhania has given the order to him. But why, god is Naitik Singhania also involved in Naira's murder plan'

Kartik cannot believe, if Naitik Singhania is involved then think Naira's enemies list is just increasing like anything.

Kartik "No before jumping into conclusion I need to clarify with Naitik Singhania , maybe something is amiss here.

Akshara is little disturbed from two days. Naitik Goes near her says "Akshara why are you so upset"

Akshara :"ji aap ko yaad hain naa pandit ji ne kya haat tha"

Naitik''hain yaad hain, pandit ji ne kaha, at the age of 26 years Naira life will be in danger. When the time comes we have to be very careful but" Akshara is very much worried, Naitik Puts his hand on her shoulder continues "but he said if she gets married at that time her husband will become her saviour, after seeing Kartik I feel he is the perfect match for her and nothing to worry until these two get married and stay together. Kartik will become her saviour and save her from every danger. Do Not worry Akshara , nothing will happen to our Naira. She will be safe" looks at Naira who is laughing along with Trisha and Kush.

Kartik approaches Naitik, "Papa ji I need to talk with you. Can you please come with me" Akshara smiles at Kartik and goes towards Naira.

Naitik: "bolo beta"

Kartik shows the catering card "Ya Mr. Malhotra ka dard hai, hamara caterer's"

Naitik Stammers "oh-oh beta actually"

Kartik cuts Naitik, "Papa ji how can you allow that idiot to manage the food for your daughter's wedding"

Naitik: Sorry beta, actually Mr. Malhotra's father is really very close to our family. I know what Mr. Malhotra did is not forgivable but I cannot forget his father's good deeds towards us once upon a time. Mr. Malhotra's business collapsed and he almost came to the road, he has only two businesses left with him one is supplying food grains to Europe and another is his catering business which is almost closed. He is depending on only these two businesses. So with respect to my old friendship with his father I gave him this catering order after taking a promise from him that he won't use this chance to publicize his business but will use this money for his food grains export business. I am sorry beta if you felt bad; I should not have done this.

Naitik Folds his hands in front of Kartik, Kartik ,"Aree papa ji ya aap kya kara ha hain, please don't do that I can understand '' Naira sees Naitik Folding his hands and Kartik talking very seriously with him. She gets angry and doesn't know why, the scene unfolded in front of her. As a third person, any one will think that Kartik is demanding something from Naitik and he is talking helplessly. Naira's blood boils seeing her father so helpless in front of Kartik.

Kartik thinks, 'Naitik ji cannot join hands with Mr. Malhotra, he seems a genuine man. His eyes cannot lie; maybe he is really help Mr. Malhotra financially. Let's wait for Mihir lab report then will decide further. But it is better if I ask Mihir to keep an eye on Naitik ji as well.'

Kartik approaches Naira after talking with Naitik. Kartik needed to go back to get his cell phone but did not want to leave Naira and go, so he decided to take her with him.

Kartik, "Naira I need to talk can you come with me" before Naira can say yes or no, Kartik cousin's starts teasing them "Wow Bhai, you are the one who came late to the party with Naira and now you are searching excuse to take your bride alone again" winking at Kartik and giving meaningful smile to Naira.

Kartik "nothing like that it is little important" another cousin "ya ya we know what is the IMPORTANT work, hum bacha nahin hain"

Kartik who is already irritated gives an annoying look and says "Yes, I want to romance with Naira so I am talking her to the bed room any problem" everyone gasped loud hearing Kartik bold announcement, Naira is so embarrassed with Kartik words that she want to run and hide somewhere seeing the shocked expressions and mocking grin of Kartik's cousin.

Trisha smiles and rescues Naira and says "C'mon guys leave them, they are not like us both work as CEO's of the company so maybe they have some work. Hain na Naira" Naira nods her head. Kartik holds Naira's hand, giving an annoyed look to his cousins. As soon as they went a little distance, Naira took her hand from Kartik with force.

Naira: "yeh kya mazak hai Kartik"

Kartik is least bothered with her reaction. He says coolly "I forgot my cell at your door so I need to fetch the cell" and starts walking leaving Naira but observing her whether she is following him or not, Naira followed him with an angry and irritated look.

Naira :Then why do you force me to accompany you, you can go and bring the cell right" she takes a deep breath and says "Anyways what are you talking with my father. I have seen you both"

Kartik did not replied her for few moments, he thought of telling her about Mr. Malhotra doesn't want to disappoint her. Kartik "Oh nothing, just like that" then he looks at her irritating face, things to do some mischief says "Oh actually I said about Singhania and Goenka collaboration do you remember, but now I feel why cannot I ask for Singhania foundation as dowry. It will be cool naaa. What say?"

Naira gets angrier Kartik starts laughing "Look at your face Naira, I am just kidding. It is nothing like that you father is feeling very happy that you got a good husband like me so just showing his gratitude towards me that's all" saying touches her nose with his finger.

Naira "do you think this is all funny, I am losing my patience here"

Kartik turns and looks at her face and says "I am not that much low Naira, I know my limits and I know what I am doing" the seriousness and finality in his words made Naira stop speaking further, but Kartik continues "ya but I don't mind to cross my limits with you at any time any where" saying so suddenly Kartik puts his hands around her waist pulling her close with a grin. Naira is shocked and stands with an open mouth, how his moods can change so quickly. Kartik laughs, kissing her on her nose and walks towards Naira's room still holding her through her waist. Kartik picks the cell, luckily at the same time Mihir calls Kartik. Immediately Kartik lifts the call "tell me"

Mihir: "Nothing to worry sir, no poison is found in the juice"

Kartik "good and thanks for coming here"

Mihir "it is my duty sir" Both cut the calls, then Kartik observes Naira is trying to push away his hand from her waist. Kartik hides his smile to see her irritation.

On the other hand at the same time, Kartik's hand on her bare waist is making Naira restless. Her hormones are acting in weird ways. Naira is trying her level best to keep her nervous calm. She still did not understand how Kartik with his just mere touch and look can make her excited. Naira tries to cover up her restlessness with her angry expressions. When Kartik is talking on the phone Naira tries to pull off his hand from her waist. Kartik removes his hand and says "let's go" walks in front of her. Suddenly Naira feels disappointed for missing Kartik warmth beside her and his hand around her waist. She is angry with her own feelings, when Kartik is near her she feels like running away from him but when he goes away from her she feels disappointed.

Here is the part. Hope you all liked it

Please vote and comment